NSI opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
i currently use idb l&p & gel but i'm thinking of changing to NSI, please could you let me know what you think about it please x

i currently use idb l&p & gel but i'm thinking of changing to NSI, please could you let me know what you think about it please x

Why don't you try it on yourself first for a month or 2 and then form an opinion based on how it performs and more importantly lasts only then will you get a proper comparison with what you are using..

thats a great idea,ive used there products for years and i really like using them plus there customer service is excellent.
you could phone them and see if they will send you out any free samples there number is 0500131009

weve been using nsi in our salon for 5 years now, now complaints at all its an excellent system, and a massive range of coloured acrylics too
give it a go theres only one way to find out:D

Why dont you get a few sample, i know the EzFlow UK team would be more than happy to send you a sample, if you PM me your details i can arrange this for you.

I wouldnt buy anything before trying it out for a while, as Geeg said, see how it fairs on yourself, get a feel for the product, you can then make an informed decision knowing you have tried it out and like the product before you invest your hard earned money.

HTH

Latest posts

Back