Nsi polish pro!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Please can anyone tell me when the polish pro is coming to the uk? and how come you cant get hold of the soak off gel illusion on the nsi site?

thanks

Hi. I saw on an American distributor's site that they will have it available from 15th October. I believe it may be launched here in October also. Y

ooh!! thanks for letting me know
:hug:

I am new here and have only ever lurked (all the way from Australia):)

I just wanted to say, NSI officially launched the Polish Pro here in Australia this last week or so.
Us lucky ducks here is Australia were the FIRST country to see it in action....all us NSI users/fans felt very very privileged.
I went to a one day seminar launch last Monday and got to see the new Polish Pro in action.

I have to tell you all, it is AWESOME!!!

One of the best things about it is, it is about double the amount of product for a cheaper price than the other leading brand.
NSI (Rise and Rick) said that unlike other brands, you can use ANY lamp with Polish Pro, you do NOT have to use a NSI lamp, this too is a positive point.

It was a beautiful color that Rise used and the end result was just SO lovely.

I really think that everyone will be very happy with Polish Pro and just fall in love with it:Love:....I know I did and would have given my left arm to be able to buy a bottle right there and then, but I couldn't:cry:

I'm not sure when it is being released in the UK but they said it would be available in Australia in about 2 months time.

I can't wait!!!!

** going back to lurking now**

Hello could anyone tell me how many colours are in the range please?x

Oooooooh, I'm so excited, I can't wait to try it out. Some if the NSI educators here have had it to trial and they seem to love it! I think there are 24 colours in the range. Y

I am new here and have only ever lurked (all the way from Australia):)

I just wanted to say, NSI officially launched the Polish Pro here in Australia this last week or so.
Us lucky ducks here is Australia were the FIRST country to see it in action....all us NSI users/fans felt very very privileged.
I went to a one day seminar launch last Monday and got to see the new Polish Pro in action.

I have to tell you all, it is AWESOME!!!

One of the best things about it is, it is about double the amount of product for a cheaper price than the other leading brand.
NSI (Rise and Rick) said that unlike other brands, you can use ANY lamp with Polish Pro, you do NOT have to use a NSI lamp, this too is a positive point.

It was a beautiful color that Rise used and the end result was just SO lovely.

I really think that everyone will be very happy with Polish Pro and just fall in love with it:Love:....I know I did and would have given my left arm to be able to buy a bottle right there and then, but I couldn't:cry:

I'm not sure when it is being released in the UK but they said it would be available in Australia in about 2 months time.

I can't wait!!!!

** going back to lurking now**

Is this to replace Illusion?
You say like Shellac so is it a Hybrid or do you mean another soak off gel more like the others that are coming out?
Will it be at Olympia?
Will Illusion be at Olympia?

Is this to replace Illusion?
You say like Shellac so is it a Hybrid or do you mean another soak off gel more like the others that are coming out?
Will it be at Olympia?
Will Illusion be at Olympia?

Hi pooh8bear, i was wondering that as well if it was replacing the illusion?

Hi pooh8bear, i was wondering that as well if it was replacing the illusion?

I think they need Zingara, Shedunlop or Nail Harmony or THE Geeg on their NSI loving sites, they don't seem to be very good at communication.

It's loosing them business.

I have already spent more money with Nail Harmony at the show because they couldn't really give me any answers to anything.....

Even which colours are opaque or translucent which is a pretty fundamental question to a company that should know what they are selling, I would have thought.:rolleyes:

i've just spoke to nsi and they said they won't be having Illusion in again and Polish Pro is out the end of this month, so i guess it is replacing Illusion. I really like illusion and have spent alot of money on it. I've even had the new colours from america shipped over. I really hope polish pro is alot better and worth changing everything over again.

I also offer Shellac as an alternative to varnish for my manicure clients, i don't know whether to carry on running the two as seperate treatment or just use polish pro for gel nno and alternative to varnish.

Will there be a gel for strength, like gelish then? And then you can just use the colour gel for an alternative to varnish?

Latest posts

Back