NSI - Thumbs up for great customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
I just wanted to share, so often we complain about poor service but never shout about the good. I placed an order over the internet at 4pm yesterday with NSI- and, it was delivered early this morning. Great service, so thank you to NSI also it was free postage over £25.:hug:

I have always had a brill service with NSI. Glad someone else has had a good experience xx

I feel the same, i have had a couple of missing items etc but they've always been very helpful on the phone. did buy some adhesive that was stuck ( gluey lid).. stupidly i opened it with my teeth so i cant really send it backw the teeth marks on it.

Just call em and tell them, they very rarely ask u to send back small items.

I bought 6 pots of their nail art paint and 5 of them were all dried up and she sent me all 5 and told me to chuck the others away.

The only time I have had to send anything back was a large pot of gel that cost about £30 but for a glue I dont think they will want it back.

Rachel

thanks! i think i got them last week..do u think this will matter? oh well, will give them a try in abit xx

its great to know about all good things....

I too give a big thumbs up to NSI. I placed an order yesterday afternoon, and it arrived this morning - every item ordered in stock as well!! They really do pack things very well..........but I will have to give them a ring as they charged me for postage and I spent well over £25.00!!!

Martine x

Latest posts

Back