Nu skin galvanic spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulin11

Reaction score
Does anybody use this? Went to launch night last night in a local salon, quite impressed with this hand held device, tempted to purchase both body & facial one but wondering if this is just another gimmick? Any advice would be great thanks in advance 😉

We we're introduced in August of last year to the products. We were not looking for any additional products houses or to change . As a salon owner we were very quickly attracted by the products that superseded anything we have ever worked with before. They are backed by science and we are changing peoples loves with them. We are using a huge range of their products but the galvanic and ageloc is just amazing. We have also had life changing results with the clear action for acne.

We had Dermalogica before and have just after a year of having both decided to not stock Dermalogica anymore. They don't provide results in my opinion and the market is saturated it's them

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody use this? Went to launch night last night in a local salon, quite impressed with this hand held device, tempted to purchase both body & facial one but wondering if this is just another gimmick? Any advice would be great thanks in advance 😉

Is it for yourself or for professional use?

Thanks for replies, I decided to go with NuSkin after having ageloc treatment done to one side of my face I was sold! Could see instant results😉, it is for both personal & business use.

I've had this facial and it really does the trick :) good luck x

Sent from my GT-P6800 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had this compsny n my salon today... A little torn though as I've come across some actual machines which are slightly cheaper than this.
Has anyone used an actual machine then the hand held one?? Is one better than the other??

Nicola! Xxx

Hey Ladies, Galvanic isn't a new technology, nor is it right for everyone but it was right for us as professionals. The thing that is different about Nuskin is the Ageloc platform to reset gene expression with natural ingredients. Results are incredible & 30 years of the science, research, 22 international patents & acquisition of LifeGen technologies' means no one else has what they have.

Happy to help with any questions or demonstrations :)

A client of mine was telling me about this the other day, Is it not another multi level marketing scheme? It seems great, But I would be worried about having to get people on my team.

I was impressed with results however it does worry me that because it is hand held and u can buy it all over amazon and eBay it does take the professionalism out of it for me.
I don't understand how other galvanic machines don't do the same thing tho? Just because of the age lock serums?

Nu Skin is a huge multi level marketing company.
Lots of galvanic machines do a similar job; you just have to investigate them.
Apilus, CACI, Silhouette, Carlton, A Lift are just 5 I can think of off the top of my head.

As with all bits of (sometimes very expensive) kit, you will not get the most out of them unless you have a thorough understanding of the chemistry, electrics, A & P and the attendant products.

I was impressed with results however it does worry me that because it is hand held and u can buy it all over amazon and eBay it does take the professionalism out of it for me.
I don't understand how other galvanic machines don't do the same thing tho? Just because of the age lock serums?

Hi, galvanic obviously isn't a new thing, it's been around for decades. The difference with Nuskin, is the ageloc platform. This is a good website to understand the platform. - :)

A client of mine was telling me about this the other day, Is it not another multi level marketing scheme? It seems great, But I would be worried about having to get people on my team.

You can use the products for professional use but not build a team, it really depends what you are looking for, some professionals and customers just want to use/retails the products and others want to build teams and a bigger business. :)

Latest posts

Back