Nu: u products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemissm

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of Nu:u ? I have just got back from Spain where my mums husband works for a company that distributes hair salon products to the salons in the Alicante , Mercia areas. He gave me loads of stuff to bring back with me including lots of clynol products & Nu:u shampoos, volume sprays ect. I cannot find anything really on the net about them. Was wondering if any stylists have heard of the products. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404847701.677155.jpg

Ghd made them years ago. I used them when I was pregnant on my son so 8 years ago. They had girls aloud on the front.

The first ghd products had bad reviews so they made these aimed at younger clients.

There not very good though sorry to say 😞

Firstly they weren't made by GHD they werr just distributed by the same company (think it was called jamilla or something like that lol)
They came out about the same time as Girls aloud and had them on the advertising campaign.
The products were awful and I honestly thought they were discontinued

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok thanks. They didn't cost me anything so I will give them to my 16 yr old daughter. I'll keep all the clynol stuff for my clients

Latest posts

Back