Nude lipstick woes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a nude lip?
I want a matte one for every day use a'la Kim kardashian.
I have Olivey skin but most are either shimmery, too light and look like the dreaded 'foundation lips' or for darker skin and far to dark

Thank you!!

I think I had one a while back. Was it by Lorac? I dunno. It was actually called nude.

Chinchilla, matte lipstick by No 7!:)

I read somewhere Kim K's favourite is Nars' Turkish Delight. I believe that's a gloss though. If you're ok with MAC, Myth or Hue lippies are lovely. Im working on finding replacements for those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've got dark/olive skin (family originate from Mauritius) and my favourite nude colour is 'Climax' by Illmasqua. It's such a beautiful colour.

Xx

I read somewhere Kim K's favourite is Nars' Turkish Delight. I believe that's a gloss though. If you're ok with MAC, Myth or Hue lippies are lovely. Im working on finding replacements for those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Myth is one of my favourite lipsticks by mac, it's lovely with c-thru over the top (gloss) x

Kim k wears Mac's 'angel' under Nars turkish delight gloss. Only a little bit of angel tho. I have it and also Hue from Mac but both are a little too light and pink for my olive skin. I bought Mac's 'Patisserie' yesterday and it's much better for me. It's lustre so sort of glossy-sheer and is a darker brownish nude. Hope this helps xxx

2 nude matte lipsticks I like were both featured in videos by Lisa eldridge, one is Kate moss for rimmel in 03 I think it is, it's a browny nude, and the other is revlon matte in pink pout, it's a pinky pale nude. I like both, I'm very fair but I think they are versitile and aren't expensive so not the end of the world if you buy them and they aren't quite right.

MAC Hug Me is lovely too

MAC do a Matte called Honey Love its my fave :)

Mac shy girl is a fab nude xx

Shy Girl is very peach. I think MAC Blankety could be good for you.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Barbra Daley make-up at tesco does a lovely nude lipstick.

Barry m lipstick in 101 is what i wear :)

Thanks ladies! Think I'm going with MAC Blankety. Looked at Myth but its a bit to pink for me.

Thank you! X

Glad to be of help, I think you'll really love Blankety x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Mac "fresh brew" lovely nude!

My all time favourite nude lipstick is catrice be natural :)

Mac blankety is lovely I wear it everyday

Its hard to tell without seeing your skin, but i have olive skin as im middleeastern and i love MAC Honeylove, it is a matte finish also.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a nude lip?
I want a matte one for every day use a'la Kim kardashian.
I have Olivey skin but most are either shimmery, too light and look like the dreaded 'foundation lips' or for darker skin and far to dark

Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back