Nurse - wants to get into Botox treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulfoel

Reaction score
Wifes got a friend who works in a salon and says they're crying out for someone to do botox.

Wife is registered nurse and wants to do a one-day course.

Few questions though:-

1. Where do you get the botox from since its prescription only?
2. Is there any chance the government are going to crackdown and stop all this soon?

I don't know myself but my best friend does botox. As long as you are fully qualified, you will have no problem getting a prescription. Will she be doing dermal fillers too?

Each client will have their own prescription and she will order it as per required. If you have secure chilled storage, I think an unopened lot lasts for ages but don't quote me on this! All this will be covered in the training course. She thought her training course was great...Let me know if you want more info as I'm sure I could get it for you.

Sam X

Why doesn't she just give some training providers a call and I'm sure they would be happy to help with her questions. At least you can make sure you have all the correct info before deciding on the training.

Sam

Only a ONE day course :eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back