Nuskin galvanic spa system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixy

Reaction score
Hi there,

Is there anyone using/selling this product? is the rewards and results as good as promised?

I had a demo of one of these yesterday, and I don't really know what to think, to be honest. The two ladies who had carried out the treatment were terribly excited about the difference they say it made to my face, but I can't really see any change at all.
I do wonder about how effective something like this can be if it can be sold to an end user?

Just seen you are from south africa so probably not much help :)

How odd - I was led to believe that you can buy this only from Nu Skin!

Well when my friend told me she had had a demo of this little machine and what it was like i thought i had heard of it and found it in an old 2007 catalogue and checked just now online to see if they still sold it and yes they do.
I think a lady came to her yoga class to demo it and take orders.

I asked about it myself on here a while back but had no replies.

I had a demo of one of these yesterday, and I don't really know what to think, to be honest. The two ladies who had carried out the treatment were terribly excited about the difference they say it made to my face, but I can't really see any change at all.
I do wonder about how effective something like this can be if it can be sold to an end user?

I had someone come and do a demo of this on my Mum a few months ago too, I wasn't too impressed. The way they talk the product up it sounds like the next best thing to surgery/botox.

Thank you for your replies. I have since bought and sold the machine.... (^^,)

Is there any more 'news' on this? My friend is selling it and using it on herself and says it's working for her, she has used it for 6-7 weeks now and I think her skin looks smoother with less fine lines. She is trying to convince me to become a distributor, don't think I'll do it though.

Latest posts

Back