Nutribullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It blends most things but there are some things they say not to blend such as apple seeds and peach stones as they contain arsenic. I personally wouldn't blend plum stones as I think the texture would get quite gritty. I'm loving mine! 2 smoothies a day and normal tea or salad at night. I have got loads more energy and my cellulite has all gone! Yay! :D

This is my breakfast smoothie I made with my Nutribullet this morning:)
Banana blueberries yogurt milk flaxseed porridge oats and honey.
Enjoyed it:) xxx

Greek yoghurt... almond milk. .mango.. pineapple. .kale..spinach and mint leaves are nice blended x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Coconut milk..peach and blackberries with ginger :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just managed to get one for £80 using Vouchercodes.co.uk as a new customer with Robert Dyas. Enter WELCOME20 as a promo code and hey presto. I can't wait to try out some of your recipes 😬

I put dried prunes red grapes and one apple with water in mine, cos I had a little problem. It worked very well ;)

I'm still loving mine! I have a smoothie every morning and it's great for setting me up for the day. I have spinach in every drink, I whizzed it up with a bit of water to a thick glop and froze it in ice cube trays. Now I just pop about 3 cubes in and I'm full of iron! Love, love, love it! :D:D:D

Ok so I've bought myself a nutribullet, can't wait to try some of the recipes on this thread! Has anyone discovered any new ones? x

I found it was really a case of trying different things and seeing what you like. I loved anything with strawberries and raspberries in. Always use a base of banana as it makes it really creamy and always try to put some spinach or kale in to get full nutritional value. You don't taste it at all. I went off the ones I did with melon but they were better to freeze and have as a sorbet. Really the list is limitless, just bung it all in and whizz it up! :biggrin:

I love chocolate protein with peanut butter!! I me pancakes in my nutribullet as well using vanilla protein and oats it's lovely!!

For my shakes I use mostly frozen berries and bananas and coconut milk. Don't be afraid to chuck anything in it usually works out lovely! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just made spinach, strawberries, blueberries & a mint leaf with water... Quite refreshing actually! I'm going to attempt from tomorrow having one for breakfast, one for lunch and then a normal dinner... We'll see how long I can last for! My aim is two weeks to begin with 😂 anyone want to join me? Need some ideas for really filling recipes for lunch as that's where I think I'll struggle x

what sort of quantities do you make? do you make it fresh each time or do you make, say, half a pint and fridge it or does it go rank?

ive bought some almond milk today after reading this thread yesterday, how much do you put it?

sorry, dumb questions i know! i've only used my nutribullet once and made something disgusting in it lol my kids thought it was hilarious especially when i tried to pretend i was enjoying it....a little too much spinach i think!

I make it fresh each time as it does tend to go a bit yucky. I use one banana, some spinach and a handful of everything else, then top with almond milk. You will get to know how much to put in by the consistency you prefer. I usually drink a large glass in the morning and that keeps me going for ages. It does make you cold if you use frozen fruit and I found I need the toilet a bit more (not ideal when you walk dogs all day!) :eek:

Just made this one for breakfast:
Oats
Blueberries
Strawberries
Sunflower seeds
Milk

It's quite nice but needs something a bit sweeter... Tastes a bit oatey!! x

may sound like a daft question....

but do you guys just use plain raw oats?

there are so many different oat brands I don't know which to get!

just did a really nice one

1 big handful raspberries
1 handful blackberries and blueberries mixed
1 handful strawberries
half an apple
some almond milk

it was lovely!

I've just made soup for lunch in it, did you know if you leave it to blend long enough it also warms it up? About 3-4 minutes I think :)

One sweet potato (peeled & chopped up)
Half a carrot
Half an avacado
Handful of spinach
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt

Tastes quite nice! Hoping it will fill me up until dinner... Possibly wishful thinking though! x

may sound like a daft question....

but do you guys just use plain raw oats?

there are so many different oat brands I don't know which to get!

I use these ones x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420208607.925966.jpg

I've just made soup for lunch in it, did you know if you leave it to blend long enough it also warms it up? About 3-4 minutes I think :)

One sweet potato (peeled & chopped up)
Half a carrot
Half an avacado
Handful of spinach
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt

Tastes quite nice! Hoping it will fill me up until dinner... Possibly wishful thinking though! x

never thought about soup!

if you boiled veggies, could you put them hot into the bullet to blend or wold it damage it>?

never thought about soup!

if you boiled veggies, could you put them hot into the bullet to blend or wold it damage it>?

It says not to put hot things into it. I actually used these ingredients raw and it blended them up fine, tastes fine too! x

Latest posts

Back