Nutribullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says not to put hot things into it. I actually used these ingredients raw and it blended them up fine, tastes fine too! x

so you could blend them raw then heat them?

so you could blend them raw then heat them?

Yes you could do, I popped it in the microwave for about 40 seconds just to warm it up a little bit, but didn't want to heat it too much as that would essentially cook the veg which means it would lose some of it's nutrients (I think?!) x

The best thing ever to make soups in is a slow cooker! Shove the ingredients in with a bit of stock, cook on low for 6 hrs and whizz up. Taste amazing, healthy and it only costs 1p per hour to cook. Can't recommend it enough. I have lovely recipes for chicken soup, brocolli and Stilton and an out of this world tomato soup! Tesco are selling the original crock pot for £17 atm. :D

They sound amazing! Can you PM the recipes please 😊

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my boyfriend one for xmas and we're loving it already. He's made a few with veg instead of leafy greens which were a bit gross but I did spinach, avocado, Apple, pineapple and water this morning and it was really nice :) anyone got any other recipes without milk in them? Xx

I got my boyfriend one for xmas and we're loving it already. He's made a few with veg instead of leafy greens which were a bit gross but I did spinach, avocado, Apple, pineapple and water this morning and it was really nice :) anyone got any other recipes without milk in them? Xx

I just made this one for lunch:

Nectarine
Satsuma (peeled)
Four strawberries
Spinach
Goji berry juice (instead of water)

It was yummy! x

Im thinking of buyine one but feel i nees more info on what its all about aside from the healthy smoothie or drinks part.
Is there a diet your following? Ie 2 shakes n a meal a day? N also are the shakea filling.

My worry is that id be left hungry after a shake as im so carb dependant.

Can someone please explain what the nutrbullet is all about !!

Sorry if im being slow im just not sure what the hype is!!

Ta much x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't be without my nutribullet. I have a shake in the morning and that keeps me going until past lunchtime. The hype is that you get all the nutrition from whatever you put in your shake and can add super foods if you want. I add flax seeds, chia, goji berries etc. most of the goodness in fruit is in the skin or just under it but this gets left out if you use a juicer. The nutribullet uses everything so you get all the benefits. You can also add spinach or kale to get maximum benefit although you don't taste it. Obviously you are not going to get the full benefits if you don't change your eating habits in other areas, cut down on carbs, fats etc, but it gives you a good kick start in the morning and lots more energy. I would recommend it to everyone!

I wouldn't be without my nutribullet. I have a shake in the morning and that keeps me going until past lunchtime. The hype is that you get all the nutrition from whatever you put in your shake and can add super foods if you want. I add flax seeds, chia, goji berries etc. most of the goodness in fruit is in the skin or just under it but this gets left out if you use a juicer. The nutribullet uses everything so you get all the benefits. You can also add spinach or kale to get maximum benefit although you don't taste it. Obviously you are not going to get the full benefits if you don't change your eating habits in other areas, cut down on carbs, fats etc, but it gives you a good kick start in the morning and lots more energy. I would recommend it to everyone!

Where do you get your chia & flax seeds from? I'm probably not looking hard enough but I can't find them in the supermarkets! x

Where do you get your chia & flax seeds from? I'm probably not looking hard enough but I can't find them in the supermarkets! x

I found flax seed in morrisons for £1.99 :).

I get mine from Tesco. In mine there is a really random hidden away area right at the back, in the corner, practically under the escalator, which has all the weird and wonderful superfood stuff. I think Holland and Barrett would do it as well but probably more expensive. They seem expensive to buy buy last for ages as you only need a little bit in each shake

Oh I looked in morrisons and couldn't see them, will have a look again tomorrow - thanks! x

Both are stocked in tesco as well ....and holland and baratt ....flax seeds are the same as linseeds .....awaiting my nutribullet as we speak so excited x

Sorry jelly baby didn't see your post when I posted as was watching darts at same time and said exactly the same as you 😳

I made a lovely one earlier in the nutribullet

Papaya
Pineapple
Strawberries
Banana
Mango
Almond milk

I normally add honey into my smoothies as I love sweet things but i didn't need to with this one.

I've just downloaded the nutribullet app....loads of recipes on there and also you can click on an ingredient that you have at home such as a banana and it will bring up all the recipes using that ingredient which is quite good as I have no imagination lol

Went and bought the nutribullet. Day 1 and ive had 2 shakes and my dinner now. Ive have had a headache all day. Is that normal?

Am i not eating enough?

Really want this to work

Any tips welcome.

Went and bought the nutribullet. Day 1 and ive had 2 shakes and my dinner now. Ive have had a headache all day. Is that normal?

Am i not eating enough?

Really want this to work

Any tips welcome.

Make sure you drink enough water - 2 litres a day is recommended. It may just be caffeine withdrawal, have you cut out tea, coffee, coke etc? x

J33XsC

Yea ive cut out tea completly. Maybe thats causing it.

Upped my water intake. I'll persevere!!

Thanks

These nutribullets sound great ideas. Are people losing weight having shakes for breakfast and lunch then normal dinner?

Jellybaby your slow cooker soup recipes sound amazing do you have the recipes? Thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back