Nutribullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These nutribullets sound great ideas. Are people losing weight having shakes for breakfast and lunch then normal dinner?

Jellybaby your slow cooker soup recipes sound amazing do you have the recipes? Thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only been doing it since Friday so will let you know if it helps to lose weight, but I've noticed a difference in my skin and I sleep better at night time too since drinking them.

Can't wait for tomorrow's blast:

Oats
Spinach
Strawberries
Banana
Almond Milk

I've just discovered the app so I'm in heaven now!

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait for tomorrow's blast:

Oats
Spinach
Strawberries
Banana
Almond Milk

That one sounds yummy as long as can't taste the spinach lol

That one sounds yummy as long as can't taste the spinach lol

You can't, that's the beauty of it! x

You can't, that's the beauty of it! x

Might have to give this a try x

These nutribullets sound great ideas. Are people losing weight having shakes for breakfast and lunch then normal dinner?

Jellybaby your slow cooker soup recipes sound amazing do you have the recipes? Thanks :)

Slow cooker recipes
Tomato soup;
Tin chopped tomatoes
About 8 ripe tomatoes, halved (remove hard green bit)
1 onion, in quarters
2 celery sticks, chunky chopped,
2 carrots, chunky chopped
Seasoning
Put everything in, top with veg stock (I use 2 stock cubes) and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Whizz up with a hand blender and serve! So easy and healthy!
For a special occasion you can add basil and cream

Chicken soup;
1 potato
1 leek
1 onion
1 celery stick
I carrot
Chicken quarters
Garlic, optional
Noodles, optional
Cut the veg into chunky pieces and put in slow cooker.(crush garlic and put in) Cover with chicken stock and season. Put uncooked chicken pieces in and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Remove chicken pieces and take of meat. Blitz soup with a hand blender and replace chicken. You can add noodles as well.
Hope this helps :)

Today's lunch is:
Spinach
Apple
Pear
Banana
Peanut butter
Water

Actually tastes yummy even though it looks like this...! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420546721.952883.jpg

Slow cooker recipes
Tomato soup;
Tin chopped tomatoes
About 8 ripe tomatoes, halved (remove hard green bit)
1 onion, in quarters
2 celery sticks, chunky chopped,
2 carrots, chunky chopped
Seasoning
Put everything in, top with veg stock (I use 2 stock cubes) and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Whizz up with a hand blender and serve! So easy and healthy!
For a special occasion you can add basil and cream

Chicken soup;
1 potato
1 leek
1 onion
1 celery stick
I carrot
Chicken quarters
Garlic, optional
Noodles, optional
Cut the veg into chunky pieces and put in slow cooker.(crush garlic and put in) Cover with chicken stock and season. Put uncooked chicken pieces in and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Remove chicken pieces and take of meat. Blitz soup with a hand blender and replace chicken. You can add noodles as well.
Hope this helps :)

These sound amazing! Have you got the recipe for the broccoli and stilton soup? Thanks again :)

These recipes are sounding so yummy! Really thinking I need to invest in one. I think I would still be hungry though as so greedy :/

These sound amazing! Have you got the recipe for the broccoli and stilton soup? Thanks again :)

Broccoli and Stilton soup;
1 potato
1 leek
1 onion
1 stick celery
1 head broccoli
Stilton
Double cream
Stock, veg or chicken
Chop veg roughly, put in slow cooker, season and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Add some cream and Whizz with hand blender, add Stilton which will melti in. Add an extra bit of crumbled Stilton when serving if you want.
Easy Peasy and yummy!

All these soups freeze well and keep in the fridge for a few days :D

Broccoli and Stilton soup;
1 potato
1 leek
1 onion
1 stick celery
1 head broccoli
Stilton
Double cream
Stock, veg or chicken
Chop veg roughly, put in slow cooker, season and cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Add some cream and Whizz with hand blender, add Stilton which will melti in. Add an extra bit of crumbled Stilton when serving if you want.
Easy Peasy and yummy!

All these soups freeze well and keep in the fridge for a few days :D

Thanks so much! I use my slow cooker for so many things including cakes but never thought to do veg for soup in it. This means I could do veg through night and then just blend in morning :D

Back up... cakes in a slow cooker?? Mind blown :)

I need to get a slow cooker.

Does anyone have any recommendations? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Back up... cakes in a slow cooker?? Mind blown :)

Yes I did a nice chocolate and mint aero bubble cake in mine and everyone loved it :)

So it appears to be working... Nutribullet blast for breakfast and lunch, normal dinner, and I've lost 2lb since Friday :) so chuffed!! Today's breakfast is:

Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Sunflower seeds
Almond milk

So it appears to be working... Nutribullet blast for breakfast and lunch, normal dinner, and I've lost 2lb since Friday :) so chuffed!! Today's breakfast is:

Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Sunflower seeds
Almond milk

Well done on your weight loss ...well I finally received my nutribullet yesterday so excited to get started had to use some ingredients I had at home as not been shopping ...so did a recipe from the nutribullet app...the clipper slipper which was

1 banana
1/2 avocado
1/2 cup kale
1/4 cup oats
2 tsp cinnamon
Water

Verdict: it was rank!!

But must persevere OH was waiting in anticipation for me to phone him and tell him it was disgusting as he gives me a week max of using it and thinks it's one of my many fads! ....mental note to oneself hold nose and drink and finish with a smile mmmm that was lovely ....I will do that in front of him lol.....

I can see why you get filled up it took me nearly an hour to drink it :(

Please let the next one taste better....

Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Sunflower seeds
Almond milk

Well done you! Sounds great! Guessing you have to peel and chop things before putting them in? Sorry to sound silly just know some things they say peel is the goodness. If you have something sweet for breakfast do you do sweet again for lunch?

Well done you! Sounds great! Guessing you have to peel and chop things before putting them in? Sorry to sound silly just know some things they say peel is the goodness. If you have something sweet for breakfast do you do sweet again for lunch?

If I've attached it right here's a list of all the fruits and veg and preparation guidelines

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420631331.790584.jpg

If I've attached it right here's a list of all the fruits and veg and preparation guidelines

View attachment 80846

Thank you so much! I really want to invest in one of these but I already have a cup blender thing and I'm thinking is it much the same.

Well done on your weight loss ...well I finally received my nutribullet yesterday so excited to get started had to use some ingredients I had at home as not been shopping ...so did a recipe from the nutribullet app...the clipper slipper which was

1 banana
1/2 avocado
1/2 cup kale
1/4 cup oats
2 tsp cinnamon
Water

Verdict: it was rank!!

But must persevere OH was waiting in anticipation for me to phone him and tell him it was disgusting as he gives me a week max of using it and thinks it's one of my many fads! ....mental note to oneself hold nose and drink and finish with a smile mmmm that was lovely ....I will do that in front of him lol.....

I can see why you get filled up it took me nearly an hour to drink it :(

Please let the next one taste better....

I would avoid kale to begin with, I didn't like it either... I use spinach a lot and you can't even taste it! Have a look on the Nutribullet app, all the ones I've made from there have been yummy!

Lunch is:

Orange
Raspberries
Avacado
Spinach
Goji berry juice
Water
X

Latest posts

Back