NVQ L3 :beauty therapy interview coming up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi Geek's,

Im just about to complete my NVQ L2 beauty therapy course,I have an interview for the level 3 scheduled next week, Im now getting a bit scared!!
xx

Aaaawwww dont be. I too am coming to the end of my level 2, a few of the girls in my group have had their interviews and they just disscuss the course. They were automatically allowed on the level 3.
Im sure you'll be fine...... how exciting!

You'll be fine! I have a lot of faith in you; you did really well even when you were feeling crappy with a bad cold! Just go for it and don't stress too much.

At my college, those who pas level 2 are guaranteed a place on level 3, so don't worry, you will be fine.:hug:

Unfortunately in my college if you have passed but did the course part time you dont have much chance of getting on the level 3. Plus it is full time here which is no good for me. You will be fine, your passing the level 2 and the work will look in favor at your interview x

You'll be fine! I have a lot of faith in you; you did really well even when you were feeling crappy with a bad cold! Just go for it and don't stress too much.

Thank's Ruth, that's really sweet. Im feeling much better now.xx

Unfortunately in my college if you have passed but did the course part time you dont have much chance of getting on the level 3. Plus it is full time here which is no good for me. You will be fine, your passing the level 2 and the work will look in favor at your interview x

Really!?? Im suprised! Thats not very fair is it! :irked:

Really!?? Im suprised! Thats not very fair is it! :irked:

Is there another college that you could apply to? or maybe build up some level 3 credits?
xx

No its not very fair, it all comes down to money in the end. The full time students get the better chances. Then the college gets the funding etc. Myself and few of the others are going for the units at different places, some are very expensive. Not heard of anywhere that do the electrical facial units yet though? so more delving into that one.

Goodluck with yours though x

I have done level 2 part time, just applied for level 3 and got accepted:) 2 more of my friends did too but one didn't, I dont think the college has the right to automatically accept or not accept students because they have previously done a course or not, I think it comes down to how you do in the interview and your previous tutors recommendations.

good luck hun

I am just about finished level2 and have received my conditional offer, we have to attend a pre start event which is done in a group, not one to one interviews and as long as I complete level 2 I have a place for level 3.

Good Luck with the interview, I am sure you will be fine

Latest posts

Back