NVQ Level 3 Unit 19 - Where can I get the work book?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I have been calling the ANT for 3 days no answer(!) for advise on the NVQ Level 3 Unit 19, so I called the City and Guilds the person on the other end of the line said couldn't help there isn't one until August ! Now I realise it is changing but I want to start this now and noone can help me in finding an assessor and where I can buy my work book....

Please can someone help me?

Fab Freak said:
I have been calling the ANT for 3 days no answer(!) for advise on the NVQ Level 3 Unit 19, so I called the City and Guilds the person on the other end of the line said couldn't help there isn't one until August ! Now I realise it is changing but I want to start this now and noone can help me in finding an assessor and where I can buy my work book....

Ring the local colleges in your area and see if they ofer the NVQ Unit 19 OR private colleges. I know one of my Ambasadors teaches at Huddersfield .. can't remember the name of the college but Mrs. Geek would know. The trainer is called Karen Glover.

You can get it in WHsmith (Or order it). I got mine from Foyles in London. It was £19.99. They have a webshop I think.
A practical Guide to Beauty therapy. 3rd edition by Janet Simms.

Does that help?

Sam xx

Forgot to say - If you are just doing unit 19, there is very little theory homework to do (Apart from learning everything of course). I was suprised.The book only has a small section on nails but it is still good! It explains everything really well.
I found it was cheaper to get it from a bookshop rather than college.

Sam.x

Fab Freak said:

Hiya Louise,
Ring Tracey Stephenson (you have got her number havnt you) thats who i have done my nvq with...............its been fab!!!!!!!! if you need any help and i can give it pm me..............just abit all over the place at the moment with my Gran......she is still in hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!! just been moved back into intensive care for 24 hours!!!!!!!!!i have had the most crappiest week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway going off the subject a little there..........pm me if you need help
Amanda

Hi Louise,
I have just completed the NVQ 3 unit 19 and the set book we had at college was The Encyclopedia of Nail bu Jacqui Jefford & Anne Swain. You can order it from Elisons or WHS, the ISBN number is ISBN 1-86152-836-1.
I hope that helps.

NailGlitz

Lily said:
Hiya Louise,
Ring Tracey Stephenson (you have got her number havnt you) thats who i have done my nvq with...............its been fab!!!!!!!! if you need any help and i can give it pm me..............just abit all over the place at the moment with my Gran......she is still in hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!! just been moved back into intensive care for 24 hours!!!!!!!!!i have had the most crappiest week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway going off the subject a little there..........pm me if you need help
Amanda
Amanda - I will call tracey, thanks

I send you my best wishes and hope your Gran gets better very soon. Let me know if I can help in anyway - dont know how I could but will if i can.

Fab Freak said:
Amanda - I will call tracey, thanks

I send you my best wishes and hope your Gran gets better very soon. Let me know if I can help in anyway - dont know how I could but will if i can.
Hiya Louise,
Thanx for that....its much appreiciated....................see you soon
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back