NVQ to paint nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zo Zo

I'm in andover. I have looked at Salisbury College, Andover College and Basingstoke College.

Andover....is this Cricklade College? I looked at that last year (we were meant to be moving to Andover but didn't ....very long story) and Cricklade looked like a good college for Nails and beauty at the time

One thing I did personally was looked on the insurance companies websites, they often have a directory of colleges local to you that provide qualifications that they will accept and insure you with.

If you do a search on here for insurance you will find loads of info :)

It's great that you have realised just how much work goes into even a professional polish job - as others have stated, you need to prep the nail first to get a good result that will last, its all well and good 'just going out and doing it' - but if your work doesn't last, you will never have repeat clients, which are vital for you to make a part time career out of this.

Good luck with what you decide to do - there is a whole site of info here at your fingertips - I for one would'nt have survived without it! :green:

Latest posts

Back