Let me see if I can help.....
1. Sanitize hands
2. Remove polish and push back cuticles
3. clean and sanitize the nail plate
4. lightly buff the surfact of the nail plate with a white block or zebra 180 grit pay special attention to the cuticle area
5. apply the tip with resin or instant nail glue and cut to desired length
6. blend tip seam
7. apply a thin layer of resin to the surfact of each nail, be sure to extend the resin right up to and around the free edge.
8. Apply Cool Mint brush on activator like polish but with a very light touch. Do not force the applicator brush into the resin, just glide the brush over the surface.
9. Apply a strip of fabric (fiberglass or silk) to the entire nail surface. Trim the fabric to within 1/16th of an inch of the surrounding cuticle and trim flush with the nail free edge. Use a plastic bag, gloves or wax paper to press down and smooth the fabric. Try not to touch the surface of the wrap with your fingers as the deposited oils from the skin can cause lifting
. If the nail is medium/long, you may want to aply a second piece of fabric on the stress area.
10. Using extender tip, spread resin over the fabric making sure to cover all edges and completely saturate the mesh. Once the fabric is firmly secured brush with Cool Mint activator to accelerate the drying process.
11. Check the nail surface for bumps or irregularieis from the previous step. If leveling is required, lightly buff with white block to product a smooth, even surface.
12. Draw a line of Wrapture Gel down the center of the nail and spread with Cool Mint activator.
13. Apply the Wrapture Gel in 2 more thin coats repeating step 12 until desired thickness is achieved.
14. Once the nail surface is completely dry, use a medium file or 4 way file to smooth imperfections.
15. Finish buffing with 3 way buffer to product a high gloss shine.
Hope this helps.
Vice President International Marketing
Star Nails International