Obsessions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to do pole fitness! Haven't plucked up the courage yet lol and I'm not sure where my nearest one is.

As for rice granules, I totally get this!

Mine would be my love for nails, I am always looking at YouTube videos for my now new found love of nail art all down to my new LED lamp. If I am not on YouTube I am on here reading threads and commenting. It's like I have a new best friend lol.
I also will check eBay anything from 10 to 30 times a day checking for bargains for my kids and nail art items.

Also my husband gets really wound up if rice is left in the pan lol, he won't even leave a grain on his plate xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I also am obsessed with saving £2 coins, it started after I was given a terramundi money pot, I decided to save every £2 that I got in it and ever since. I get really excited every time I get a £2 coin, it gets put to one side then in a money box when I get home. I'm on my forth money box that you have to break to get into, I normally save for holidays, last year all of our spending money came from the saving pot and yesterday I paid for a 2 week holiday to Florida with the money I saved. I've only been saving since our last holiday in November and we aren't going away until this November so I'm quite anxious as I currently don't have a money box and I do have a £2 coin. X

I would love to do pole fitness! Haven't plucked up the courage yet lol and I'm not sure where my nearest one is.

As for rice granules, I totally get this!

I was so scared and nervous I thought I'd hate it, but it was such a laugh and really fun :) I recommended just plucking up the courage and going for it, your arms, abs and legs will kill you after the first lesson haha x

My obsession is perfume I'm down to 3 bottles at the moment and starting to panic ! X

I'm obsessed with reality tv, I've stopped watching anything else.
I watch
made in Chelsea,
the only way is Essex,
keeping up with the kardashians,
big rich Texas,
geordie shore,
the real housewives of Orange County (not fussed by the others)
my biggest love is duck dynasty.

I watch them all on tv and by the DVDs, they're not on all the time but all year round I know there will be something to watch or the DVDs will come out but in the meanwhile I'm terrible for shopping on eBay, also have to hide it!

Add the real housewives of Beverly Hills and you sound like me!

Add the real housewives of Beverly Hills and you sound like me!

The real housewives of Beverley hills is creeping in, I don't watch it all the time but I'm starting to pick up on who is who and what's what so it won't be long!

The real housewives of Beverley hills is creeping in, I don't watch it all the time but I'm starting to pick up on who is who and what's what so it won't be long!

It's all about the real housewives of Atlanta! That is by far the best one, slightly gutted its current series has finished :)

It's all about the real housewives of Atlanta! That is by far the best one, slightly gutted its current series has finished :)

I started off with the housewives of Orange County, then Atlanta, now there is Beverly Hills. I don't think my TiVo will be able to cope :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back