Odyssey setting too slow....help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
I recently ordered some vip powders from odyssey with the advanced monomer and bonding aids. I have been testing it today and really like it. easy to work with, nice colors that are vibrant... really pleased with it.
BUT, i am used to working with a fast setting monomer and using the advanced monomer it feels like it takes ages before it is hardend enough to start pinching. i had a customer comming in to fix one nail and we sat uncomfortably long staring at eachother waiting while the nail was dry enough to start to file it.
Does odyssey offer a faster setting monomer?
Other wise i´m really happy with the feel and look of the product. just need to wait and see how i performs over the course of time

yes they do, you want Odyssey 'Change' by Trang.It's designed for competitors so faster setting

HTH's :hug:

yes they do, you want Odyssey 'Change' by Trang.It's designed for competitors so faster setting

HTH's :hug:

Oh perfect!! Does it set a lot faster? Is it compatible with the vip powders?

What´s the winter monomer, is it also fast setting?

Hi again Mieke :)

Like della said, Change is faster. And you can use it with vips. Winter monomer is also faster than advance. I think it's fastest. It's great on cold times and when client's hands are cold. And it's good to remember, when client's hands are warmer then paste is setting faster :) *Niina

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Really appreciate the fast support :hug: big hugs to the both of you xxx

anytime hun :)

and one more hint:
You can always change paste's quality yourself like mix up powders together eg. vip chick pink and compination pink.

Latest posts

Back