Odyssy training?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonailtech

Reaction score
hi geeks

im thinking of doing an odyssy nail course to learn to use acrylics. i havent seen alot on here about obyssy and was wondering if you guys have heard of it, and if its any good??
i dont want to go wasting money on something that is not great and i do not want to do it if the white goes off colour as this is a prob i have with the system i use at the moment.. i was going to train with young nails but they are a good bit away from me and there is odyssy training near me, any comments would be appreciated!!

hi geeks

im thinking of doing an odyssy nail course to learn to use acrylics. i havent seen alot on here about obyssy and was wondering if you guys have heard of it, and if its any good??
i dont want to go wasting money on something that is not great and i do not want to do it if the white goes off colour as this is a prob i have with the system i use at the moment.. i was going to train with young nails but they are a good bit away from me and there is odyssy training near me, any comments would be appreciated!!

Wouldn't you think that if you hadn't heard anything about them that would answer at least part of your questions regarding their popularity?

In any case dellaznails is a trainer for them so why don't you pm her and get the skinny from her? She's a great gal.

The best isn't always found on your own doorstep you know. Sometimes you have to reach out a bit.

hi im in the north but tbh the best in your part of the world would be karen & marina from creative in dublin. They're brill and have been around for a long time and they run a great ship. Trust me, Ive been round them all! I trained with them but it took 5 hrs to get to plus the euro thing or I'd have done more. Plus Creative is better priced with a wider range of products.

Hi!

I was trainned with odessy nail systems and didnt mind it...I dont use it now, as I have found another brand that suits me better...Creative is one of the best products on the market and I would definantly consider trainning with them! :)

thanks for your replies!! i will contact creative in dublin and look into that thanks again geeks x

I have heard of it. Would not say its all its cracked up to be! Would you not be better off learning from a well known company... creative - youngnails? These are so well known, and charge more for a reason!

Latest posts

Back