Off on Hols on Monday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Yipee....... just had to tell someone, I am off for 2 glorious weeks in Turkey on Monday. I JUST CANT WAIT. All packed and ready to go already. I have had such a stressful time in my job the last month, that I really feel in need of a holiday. Never felt stressed before like this so this is a new experience to me and not one that I like really.

Anyway wont think about the scranny job for 2 weeks HURRAY

Bye girls, see you all soon.
Love Val

Hope you have a wonderful time:)
Have you been to Turkey before? I've been to Turkey twice. It is lovely, weather now will be warm but not too hot and you will pick up loads of bargains in the markets.
Where abouts in Turkey are you going?
I've only ever been to Bodrum, if you are going anywhere near there I can recommend some resteraunts.

Have fun!

Have a fab holiday, sounds like it's well earned and well deserved :green:

Trin
xx

Going to Maramris, and have been there one time before. Last time was my honeymoon and we did most of the touristy things but this time we are planning on going on some of the tours that take you inland and into the 'real turkish villages' etc. First trip is a Jeep Safari which I am really looking forward to.

We are going in May because last time we were there in July and the heat was dreadful, even the locals were saying that it was hotter than usual, so for someone like me who cant stand the heat it was awful. So hopefully this time it will be a bit cooler for me, but still hot enought to sunbathe etc.

Ive been about this time before and it was just right for me, warm enough for shorts n t-shirt but not too hot that you melt! lol. Should be perfect for sunbathing.
Have you been to Ephasus? (I have no idea how to spell it!lol) The roman ruens are breath taking, it will be HOT there tho!

Have a great holiday Val :)

Hiya Val!

Are you getting all excited now, bet you are?

You get some quality time and relax , you deserve it?

John and i went to Gumbet last October! A Friend offered us the holidayfor about (£350 for both of us ,including inflight meals and a ll transfer-es) as we had nothing booked (which was very good of her)

Never been to Turkey before that? apartments where loverly, but we didn't know where to go what to do so we where a bit restricted(end of season too)
John was not into the touts comming up to you asking you to buy, and come into there restaurant, it put him off, i didn't care about it, i enjoyed my holiday.

Have fun , Enjoy your holiday!
luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx
:cool: Chill out!

Gordon has been to Ephusus and said it was great, but its a long way from Marmaris and although there are tours to there we may give it a miss as I think you would be spending 3-4 hours on the bus each way.

Jo, I am glad you said that it was warm enough for shorts and tee shirts, I have been wondering that today, as that is pretty much all I have packed except for a few skirts for evenings. But as today is cold here it set me thinking that maybe I was not packing the right things. Looked on the internet weather site and it said FOG for Monday (hope the plane can land). But then rest of week it says sunny and about 71 degrees, so I am living in hope.

Christi, I have not forgoten my promise that next time I am up in Middlesbrough I will give you a ring and get you to give me some glitzy toes. Just about managed to put 3 layers of sparkly varnish on them today and they look ok, but would have loved someone to do me some gels etc. Doing my toe nails wont take you as long as a normal set........ cos I only have nails on 8 of my toes. Was born with no nails on my little toes, just a little slot, like a post box really, and every now and then a tiny little nail pops out, hangs around for a couple of weeks and then drops off. Weird eh.

Hope you have a fantastic time! - let us know what its like, I have never been to Turkey but quite fancy going, look forward to hearing all about it! x

hope u have a fab holiday! relax & enjoy it. i love turkey, would love to go again.

xx

happy_jo_21 said:
Ive been about this time before and it was just right for me, warm enough for shorts n t-shirt but not too hot that you melt! lol. Should be perfect for sunbathing.
Have you been to Ephasus? (I have no idea how to spell it!lol) The roman ruens are breath taking, it will be HOT there tho!
i went there to ephasus, went to altinkum for a week on my own as my mate lives out there.i loved it
want to come too :cry:

Hi Val have a great time, i'm off to Turkey in 2weeks!Again in July i Love It!!
Weather update- very HOT!!! Mother in law retired to Turkey.
Happy holidaysx

valburt said:
Going to Maramris, and have been there one time before. Last time was my honeymoon and we did most of the touristy things but this time we are planning on going on some of the tours that take you inland and into the 'real turkish villages' etc. First trip is a Jeep Safari which I am really looking forward to.

We are going in May because last time we were there in July and the heat was dreadful, even the locals were saying that it was hotter than usual, so for someone like me who cant stand the heat it was awful. So hopefully this time it will be a bit cooler for me, but still hot enought to sunbathe etc.

Have a fantastic time and let us all know how it went when you get back xx.

Have a brilliant holiday Val! You will love Turkey x

hi val have your self a great holiday. xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back