Offering a "budget" hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
I am currently offering SJK hair for my hair extensions, personally i find them to be rather cheap and i like the quality of the hair.
Ive had a few girls ask me if i offer a cheaper "budget" hair. I also had a girl ask me how much i would charge to fit the hair she had brought from ebay. I said i wouldnt fit that hair as im unsure of the quality and wouldnt want a walking advert of my business to be bad.
I was wondering if anybody offers a hair thats an ok quality for a "budget" price and where i should look.
I would love to offer hair for all budgets but of course i dont want the hair to reflect badly on my reputation!
Many thanks in advance x

I use AAA from sjk as my budget hair. And AAAAA from sjk as my high range. I have shopped around and sjk AAA is a great quality and a nice budget price. Anything ive ever fitted for people from ebay or cheap shops was horrible. So I no longer do as it made my tidy work look messy.

I use SJK hair too only advertised luxury AAAA or Krystal AAAA, I've never used AAA what's The hair like & how long you you say it Lasts on average? Just thinking to use on clients that can't afford the high end hair!

Thanks for replies girls. Ive actually never used the AAA hair from SJK i ordered it a couple of times but both times was upgraded to AAAA for free! Great service from them. I did a maintenance on 0.5 strands that the girl had fitted by someone that got them from ebay. All i can say is awful! Couldnt bare to do another maintenance or fitting with that hair again x

Actually saying that my friend had said same, that she's purchsed AAA sjk hair and they upgraded her to AAAA every time so good! Maybe they don't stock the lower grade so they upgrade instead. Ebay omg noooooo some people don't care, I dj d it hard round my area sometimes as people do cheap & I try explain to them you get what you paod for and they don't listen annoys me everyone would rather pay for cheap rather for quality xx

Latest posts

Back