Officially going mobile, first batch of leaflet drops tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
well i am officially going mobile! starting with the first lot of leaflet drops tomorrow. just thought i'd share that with everyone!

Good luck 

Good luckkkkk :D

Best of luck xx let us know how you get on x

thanks girls! well the first batch have been done today, doing some more tomorrow so hopefully the phone will be ringing soon. i just hope i've done the right thing leaving a salon to go mobile :rolleyes:

If it feels like the right thing to do it IS the right thing to do. Got to think of #1. Good luck with everything. x

thanks viva glam! well i'm 30 now, nearly 31 and i've worked in salons since being at school. can't afford an actual salon so thought i'd give mobile a try. instead of working 10-12 hour days with no breaks and lineing someone elses pockets, i thought i'd line my own! thanks for the kind words:wink2:

thanks viva glam! well i'm 30 now, nearly 31 and i've worked in salons since being at school. can't afford an actual salon so thought i'd give mobile a try. instead of working 10-12 hour days with no breaks and lineing someone elses pockets, i thought i'd line my own! thanks for the kind words:wink2:

You're very welcome. I totally respect and admire your decision. You've obviously worked hard to get where you are and you deserve the success.

Just a note to say dpont be too dis heartened if things take a while to get going.
Word of mouth is a godsend and so is a website. Leaflet drops can sometimes be a little pointless in certain aread, but if you dont have a site then definitely get one sorted.
Good luck though.
x

ive been looking into a website, any recommendations of how to get one up and running?

Im lucky to have my other half do mine as he's an IT consultant and designs websites. But if you dont want to pay anything or too much, there are many companies you could research or free sites, i.e. weebley, wix, moonfruit etc.
x

Latest posts

Back