Oh my lord, so mad!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry honey, I live on a Military base and there's a few sad types that aren't even qualified offering beauty treatments and gel manicures for £10, posting the most shocking pictures as if a toddler had done their clients nails and trying to slag off anyone else in the area. Unfortunately at these type of places people don't tend to know what quality is and want something for nothing so £10 nails is the way forward for them, even if acrylic has been painted onto the skin!!!

Fortunately I have a nice client base that know that you get what you pay for, I have had a couple of clients leave me because of unprofessional bitching from other friends of theirs "in the industry" that are in competition with me even though they were very happy with their treatments (not just nails) but its just the way it is sometimes, others can make it awkward for your clients, I'm not going to lose sleep over it-if they want rubbish nails, orange hair and lash extensions that fall off that's upto them! Meow! Lol x

Don't worry honey, I live on a Military base and there's a few sad types that aren't even qualified offering beauty treatments and gel manicures for £10, posting the most shocking pictures as if a toddler had done their clients nails and trying to slag off anyone else in the area. Unfortunately at these type of places people don't tend to know what quality is and want something for nothing so £10 nails is the way forward for them, even if acrylic has been painted onto the skin!!!

Fortunately I have a nice client base that know that you get what you pay for, I have had a couple of clients leave me because of unprofessional bitching from other friends of theirs "in the industry" that are in competition with me even though they were very happy with their treatments (not just nails) but its just the way it is sometimes, others can make it awkward for your clients, I'm not going to lose sleep over it-if they want rubbish nails, orange hair and lash extensions that fall off that's upto them! Meow! Lol x

Reowwwww tiger haha joking that's exactly right !! I suppose the clients worth worrying about will want quality not quantity. I'm happy what there doing is working for them but when they involve.me/you etc there's no need !! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back