OH NO MY ACRYLIC BRUSH what do I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so i was in doing a pedicure and the child of the client i was doing used my Acrylic brush to paint a dog on a paper you know the paint you use to do nail art. The mother didn't even say anything when i explain why it was wrong. I have had that brush for years I washed with soap and water and then soaked it in bush cleaner and then in monamor. what else can i do please anyone! Oh my i'm freaking out!!

The mother of the child should be buying you a replacement as well as losing the privlage of bringing her child with her to future services! I don't have any kids, but I can't believe any mother would bring their child and let them run freely in ANY place of business! I have had a couple clients bring their kids to there appts. with their own toys and portable DVD players to keep them occupied, and those mothers were watching over their shoulders the whole time to make sure they weren't disrupting the shop.

I say just try interacting with the child. For instance today my client brung in her little boy. I sat there chattering to him about anything that seemed to amuse him, and when he started getting fidgity I got him to show me his animal impersonations, I got him a piece of paper and a pen and told him I really wanted him to draw me a picture, got him to put a couple of nail polishes away (took him a while standing there trying to work out where they should go). I dont think its that much of a hassel to have to interact with a child? Kids are usually quite good if you keep them onside :)

one of my friends is a nail tech and she has a sign posted that says "unattended children will be sold to pirates" :D

HAHAHAHA...I love that soonergrrl.....Can I borrow that saying to post in my shop?? How did the brush issue turn out?? Did the shampoo and conditioner work?? I WISH I could keep my brush that long...would save me some $....Best of Luck!

^it all depends on your brush and you.. ;)

I have some for more than a year too and they still work fine. you just have to use them with care, never forgive to clean them, and so on. the only brushes I wasn't able to keep were my very first bursh and the few I bought off ebay that really sucked.

Latest posts

Back