Quantcast

Ok Here is a Question for The Geek x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
7,494
Reaction score
393
Location
Greven, Germany
Ok now here is a question for you GMG..........
On the beauty Tech I have noticed that there are Advanced Creative Master Technicians.............Here in the UK we have Master Technicians..........
What is the difference ????
Is it to do with the hours they have spend training, or are there extra Masterclasses that the US have and we dont ???
Just asking out of curiosity , I am very happy with my Chiquita Badge and proud of it lol.........
 

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
667
Location
Leeds, UK
Hey Ruth,

That is from the RoadShows they do in the US. We actually have a little more comprehensive Master Artist class program than they do. By the end of this year, we will have the bees knees of Master Artist programs ;)
 

mui

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
999
Reaction score
13
Location
Thailand
The Nail Geek said:
Hey Ruth,

That is from the RoadShows they do in the US. We actually have a little more comprehensive Master Artist class program than they do. By the end of this year, we will have the bees knees of Master Artist programs ;)

Sawasdee ka

Will this be to teach any 3 d or color powders i see in usa you have advance master technician well done ruth for make master tecnician .

Master Artist sound very ezflow sam .

Mui from the land of smiles
 

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
7,494
Reaction score
393
Location
Greven, Germany
The Nail Geek said:
Hey Ruth,

That is from the RoadShows they do in the US. We actually have a little more comprehensive Master Artist class program than they do. By the end of this year, we will have the bees knees of Master Artist programs ;)
Brill Sam
Sounds like you got something under your hat????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm I suppose you aint gonna tell ????

Nope didn't think so lol !!!!!
 

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Will this be to teach any 3 d or color powders i see in usa you have advance master technician well done ruth for make master tecnician .

Master Artist sound very ezflow sam .

Mui from the land of smiles
Dear Mui - We have used the terminology 'Master Artist' since we started the 'Creative Master Classes' in 1997!!!! Even the lovely Antonio will tell you that!!

BTW how is Spicy??? Hope all is well in the land of smiles!
 

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
667
Location
Leeds, UK
yup, in fact it was 1995 that CND launched the Master Artist program in the USA (Almost 10 years ago). There were no other 'Master Artist' programs in the industry until EZ flow Launched their Master Classes a couple of years ago.
 

mui

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
999
Reaction score
13
Location
Thailand
The Nail Geek said:
yup, in fact it was 1995 that CND launched the Master Artist program in the USA (Almost 10 years ago). There were no other 'Master Artist' programs in the industry until EZ flow Launched their Master Classes a couple of years ago.
Sawasdee ka

The one thing i love about come to the nail geek site is we learn some thing new every day :biggrin: .

I have seen Many nail tech in England and usa have creative nail tecnician and creative master tech and Advanced master tech and i see creative Educator but never b4 have i see creative master artist on any website or nail message board .

I have seen ezflow master artist .

Thank you samantha for ask about spicy he is sick have chicken spots and not happy same b4 but if spicy not sick then every thing very good in the land of smiles.

My question mr geek when are we going to have the new creative color powders to sell :) and when will you start to teach 3 d and color powders :biggrin: or is the master artist course not for 3d and color powder .

Mui from the land of smiles
 

nailtech

Professionista
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
217
Reaction score
12
Location
Brighton, UK
Poor Spicy, Mui. I remember the chicken spots well LOL, all part of growing up it seems. Hope he feels better soon. :)

Karen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top