OK which supplier to use as budget supplier? Please vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which budget supplier do you think is best quality?

• Hairport by valentine (indian remy)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Ladylocks

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Viola hair extensions

• Newends

• Heavenly hair

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Smp beauty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enchanted locks (indian 1g)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I don't do extensions, but had to read the thread because I thought oh my god eBay no!
As said, this is a site for professionals, and as professionals, or trainee's and as such do you not think products should be bought from places try can be guaranteed? Xoxo

I use wonderful hair extensions cold fusion technology easy and quick to use. My clients love the hair they offer 2 types of hair standard or premium. They also offer a bespoke colour mixing service they can mix any 2 colours into one bond ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406321265.729837.jpg www.wonderfulhair.co.uk

I use wonderful hair extensions cold fusion technology easy and quick to use. My clients love the hair they offer 2 types of hair standard or premium. They also offer a bespoke colour mixing service they can mix any 2 colours into one bond View attachment 71341 www.wonderfulhair.co.uk

We know about wonderful hair Tracy, you have recommended it on just about every thread! This one is over a year old : )

Latest posts

Back