Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks sugarplumfaery. As far as I know there aren't any stores in Scotland. I'll mail them though. Feel pretty disheartened just now I need this in my life lol xxx

Yes, I'm struggling to get it here in Ireland but I'm mobile, so I think that's the problem.
I know some salons have it but one local salon owner told me she was promised exclusive rights by the rep and it won't be sold to others in the area. I'm somewhat annoyed as I was the one who told my 'friend' about it a few months back and she wasn't interested at the time. Now her salon stocks it and she's all over it like a rash and I can't get hold of any. She offered me a treatment for full price... :confused: Very disheartening!

AcidPerm I know your pain! I refuse to give up and will not be treated like a second class citizen because I am home based and freelance. It's really not fair. I'm waiting to hear back so will also keep you posted.

Well I have a salon (not particularly high end, but average price locally).
And I can't get it. Last email I received was in beginning of May.
I've since emailed Jordan from Olaplex (who I've seen commented on various Olaplex threads) still awaiting a reply!

:(
Well I have a salon (not particularly high end, but average price locally).
And I can't get it. Last email I received was in beginning of May.
I've since emailed Jordan from Olaplex (who I've seen commented on various Olaplex threads) still awaiting a reply!
I have a home salon and I registered june 2014 and been told by phone I will definately get it still nothing. I have put a post on Olaplex UK and Ireland will let you know if I get anywhere :mad:

I don't have a local Aston and Fincher so I just phoned asking if I could buy over the phone, they do have a rep in my area so they passed on her number.
Plzzzz can you give me the number [emoji6][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Yeah I'll pm you

Yeah I'll pm you
Have you all joined olaplex UK & Ireland face book they are going to have diferent help information on there supposing we all get it,starting to feel like second class citizen now

Have you all joined olaplex UK & Ireland face book they are going to have diferent help information on there supposing we all get it,starting to feel like second class citizen now

The pages may be different in regards to how each country sets up with distribution. However, everyone is welcome to join Olaplex Users which is a private closed group on FB and our primary source of education and answering any questions you may have. http://www.olaplexusers.com

The pages may be different in regards to how each country sets up with distribution. However, everyone is welcome to join Olaplex Users which is a private closed group on FB and our primary source of education and answering any questions you may have. http://www.olaplexusers.com
Thankyou for your reply,joining olaplex facebook is not the issue,it is getting hold of your product that is the problem. Are you able to give us an indication when small salons, freelancers will be able to purchase Olaplex.

Yes it's arrived can't wait to try it out I'm back to work on Monday, I've got a lot of clients interested! Hope you get it soon.
I need this in my life too were did u get it from av been emailing them for ages and still no luck could u pm the number please [emoji51]

Would be good to know when freelancers will get this, I don't want to be bundled in with the general public just because I work for myself and I'm not a salon owner. Just as much to offer in terms of great colour services over here!! Totally agree with feeling like a 2nd class citizen. Xxx

Jordan is there any danger of a straight answer re olaplex for us freelancers?? We keep getting told it's available but none of us seem to be able to get it. Can you please find out what the craic is for us.

Bykaty have you contacted your local Aston & Fincher?

We got told the same thing Hun! Had to fill out the online form with website, top price colour, cut etc! Xx

We got told the same thing Hun! Had to fill out the online form with website, top price colour, cut etc! Xx

Seriously?,? What does it matter how much you charge?

That was the form I had to complete and nothing else!! We don't have an aston and fincher here but will email them too. Xxx

The whole olaplex crap is getting really tedious now!
I don't understand the hardship in giving people who want to buy and use the product straight answers.

These top salons who charge the most are no better than the little salons. Everyone is passionate about hair so why the secrecy and holdups.

I find it rediculous having to wait this long and getting fobbed off with shipping, distribution and pre orders. The same speel being told every month.

Is there anyone that can give a straight answer to the questions being asked?

The whole olaplex crap is getting really tedious now!
I don't understand the hardship in giving people who want to buy and use the product straight answers.

These top salons who charge the most are no better than the little salons. Everyone is passionate about hair so why the secrecy and holdups.

I find it rediculous having to wait this long and getting fobbed off with shipping, distribution and pre orders. The same speel being told every month.

Is there anyone that can give a straight answer to the questions being asked?
The U.S. Ports which handle shipping have been on strike twice recently. This is the primary reason for all delay for U.K. We are working on getting product out as quickly as possible as we want Olaplex to be accessible to everyone. Star Qualities Ltd and Aston and Fincher both have been working with a pre-order list first and will be working through that as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delay and we are doing out best to get product to everyone!

The U.S. Ports which handle shipping have been on strike twice recently. This is the primary reason for all delay for U.K. We are working on getting product out as quickly as possible as we want Olaplex to be accessible to everyone. Star Qualities Ltd and Aston and Fincher both have been working with a pre-order list first and will be working through that as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delay and we are doing out best to get product to everyone!
So it will be available to us freelance stylists and those of us with in small salons? I'm dying to get my hands on some and so are my clients!

Latest posts

Back