Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up a while ago to be able to purchase olaplex, (I have already used in salon before) and had an email to say they are introducing professionals, introducing stock and estimating stock orders for those who are signed up and thanks for my patience.

In that time, a salon I worked in and another salon I know the owner, have had their sign up, ordered and had delivered their stock and been to an induction day in London! So are they prioritising salons only ATM?

It's really frustrating and feel mobile hairdressers get put in the back seat quite alot despite having a que waiting to buy.
Olaplex is available to mobile in US so it's just a waiting game now!

I signed up a while ago to be able to purchase olaplex, (I have already used in salon before) and had an email to say they are introducing professionals, introducing stock and estimating stock orders for those who are signed up and thanks for my patience.

In that time, a salon I worked in and another salon I know the owner, have had their sign up, ordered and had delivered their stock and been to an induction day in London! So are they prioritising salons only ATM?

It's really frustrating and feel mobile hairdressers get put in the back seat quite alot despite having a que waiting to buy.

We can order olaplex in uk as mobile hairdressers

Yes, that's how I felt.
I was really irritated because I told my friend (salon owner) about Olaplex some months ago and she wasn't interested. Then blow me, when I went for a cut recently, she's busy telling me about this amazing new product she has exclusive access to and would I like to try it (and would charge me the normal fee!).

However, she hasn't got exclusive access to it as you can now buy small kits at the wholesalers.
In Ireland, it's flair.ie and in the UK, Aston & Fincher sell it.
I don't know about training courses, but it's easy to use. :)

Oh dam I've just ordered a trail size on eBay have I done wrong ?

We cannot guarantee the products have not been tampered with or diluted.

We are very aware of the unauthorized selling of Olaplex being sold by unautorized sellers and we are fighting it every day. These are what we consider "salon unprofessionals" who purchase and resell to make a profit. Please be careful, you may not be getting the actual product, it could be lotion etc repackaged and it could compromise your clients hair.

We cannot guarantee the products have not been tampered with or diluted.

We are very aware of the unauthorized selling of Olaplex being sold by unautorized sellers and we are fighting it every day. These are what we consider "salon unprofessionals" who purchase and resell to make a profit. Please be careful, you may not be getting the actual product, it could be lotion etc repackaged and it could compromise your clients hair.
I tried out the trial size from eBay on myself I just did the treatment and it's made such a difference to my hair, so hopefully it was the real thing. I have since brought some from Aston and Fincher and have been using it this week for the first time on clients and so far I am very pleased with the results, just wish I could buy a bigger bottle as at this rate I'm going to need to buy a bottle a week [emoji15]

I tried out the trial size from eBay on myself I just did the treatment and it's made such a difference to my hair, so hopefully it was the real thing. I have since brought some from Aston and Fincher and have been using it this week for the first time on clients and so far I am very pleased with the results, just wish I could buy a bigger bottle as at this rate I'm going to need to buy a bottle a week [emoji15]

You can get the big bottles once you've got the smaller one from your local a&f.

You can get the big bottles once you've got the smaller one from your local a&f.
Ooooo really thanks for that [emoji173]️

Cam what big bottle are you talking about?

Cam what big bottle are you talking about?

When i first ordered mine from aston and fincher i was told i had to get the travel size kit first then i can buy the normal sizes ones from my local aston and fincher

The Irish distributor is selling the Salon Intro kit now.

I bought the travel size kit from them about a month ago and the larger kit costs approximately 3 times the price of the travel kit.

Oh dam I've just ordered a trail size on eBay have I done wrong ?
I would only recommend it being purchase through an authorized distributor to avoid any issues of product legitimacy.

Ok so.... I've seen Olaplex on EBay. Thoughts please
We are very aware of the unauthorized selling of Olaplex being sold by unautorized sellers and we are fighting it every day. These are what we consider "salon unprofessionals" who purchase and resell to make a profit. We cannot guarantee the products have not been tampered with or diluted. Please educate your clients on this matter. Not too long ago we shut down a site -- unfortunately it was a salon owner that thought they could make a few bucks. Very short sighted if you ask me. This problem is a constant battle which we take very seriously and work tirelessly to curtail. Unfortunately when you shut down one, another on pops up in its place making our jobs that much harder. We will continue our tireless efforts to keep this a professional only brand and we appreciate both your patience, and bringing this to our attention.

So I've called today to see if I can order a travel set which has 15 applications. It's just little old me so I'll let you know how I go. If anybody knows the cost of the travel set can you please PM me
They contain around 17 application in the traveling stylist kit ;)

They contain around 17 application in the traveling stylist kit ;)

Thanks, that's useful to know. What about the Salon Intro kit.
Do you know how many applications that has?

Presumably there's still no No:3 in it?

I bought my salon intro kit. Guess it's the big one?
I wasn't bothered by the price but then they add VAT! [emoji107]

But got mine on Monday from A and F. And no No.3. They had just had paper work about it.

Can someone PM me the prices of the large sizes or the kit (however it comes) from A&F please?

The Irish distributor is selling the Salon Intro kit now.

I bought the travel size kit from them about a month ago and the larger kit costs approximately 3 times the price of the travel kit.
The traveling stylist kit contains around 17 applications which is great when trying for the first time, and the salon intro kit contains around 70 applications.

Thanks, that's useful to know. What about the Salon Intro kit.
Do you know how many applications that has?

Presumably there's still no No:3 in it?
No3 is separate purchase from the kits. It only comes in the one time stand alone treatment box, and I believe its only available in the US

Online it says $65 but won't allow me to ship to UK x
We do not ship to the Uk, we have local distributors in UK, Start Qualitites and Ashton and Fincher

Ooh sorry @chrisjames just messaged you. Didn't see 3 messages after yours. I'm sure someone else let you know.

Latest posts

Back