Old foods that you miss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jolly rancher sweets mmmmm

I miss Astro's, they were a bit like crispy M&Ms but bigger. I mention them to everyone and no one remembers. XD

I remember! I say it all the time and nobody knows what I'm on about!! Crispy biscuit ball, covered in chocolate, with a smarties like shell in a little box! Loved them!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sure they are in Nik Nak multipacks... I had some a couple of weeks ago xx

No way :O I tried to find them on amazon a few weeks ago n nothing came up!

Yes the chocolate pretzels! I used to get them at the school tuck shop at break. I went on a rampage last year to find them and you can get them online I think from America but at a big cost! I saw the cadburys ones and nearly pees myself lol, yes they are not the same!

Lucky charms! I loved them as a child, I have seen them in selfridges and again nearly wet myself but put them back when I saw how much they were!

Lemon and Scampi Nik Naks!!
Yep Steph86 is right, they are in the multi packs!

I miss loads of stuff but mainly it's just stuff you can still buy but I don't eat anymore since going vegan:

JAFFA CAKES!
Choc dips
Wotsits & Quavers
Twixes / Double Deckers / Star Bars (ie good junky chocolate, some vegan chocolate is good don't get me wrong, but it's always more expensive and not as easy to find)
Club biscuits / gold bars / chocolate digestives
Findus crispy pancakes - can you still buy these?
Ben & Jerrys

As for stuff you can't get anymore... I can't think of anything. Unless they don't make findus crispy pancakes anymore.

Ah okay I think I got confused. They changed the recipe so I'm not allowed to have them anymore. I have ceoliac disease and I hate it when they change the recipes of things coco pops included :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279794.838076.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279809.411117.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279818.430250.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279832.684479.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279844.888825.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279856.514165.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279870.804156.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384279882.965394.jpg

When Nestle did Flipz... Chocolate covered pretzels. Cadburys now do something similar but they just aren't salty enough. I would make my own if I could buy a block of milk chocolate Nestle...

I wish I knew how to make crispy cakes like they did at school what were all chewy & sticky.

Xx

They sell flipz in the larger Asda stores with the American sweets bit , they have stuff like Hershey's Reese's peanut butter cups and the biggest marshmallows you've ever seen! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384281024.626438.jpg

Nothing beats it!

This thread is doing nothing for my diet, it's making me hungry lol x

I used to love Texan bars when I was ickle.. Back in my home town was the rowntree Macintosh factory that made them. Every household had a bag of Texan bar mishapes. And can anyone of a certain age remember ice breaker bars?
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back