Old foods that you miss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle<3

Reaction score
Omg I could just eat a packet of fish & chips crips. I've tryed everything to get them back lol emails and eveything lol. Turkey twizzlers loved them when I was a kid. Just wondered what is it that you miss?

There's loads I want back lol just carnt think of them right now xx

Loved puff candy

Old milky ways

Opal fruits

(No wonder Iv had toothache this week)

Loved puff candy

Old milky ways

Opal fruits

(No wonder Iv had toothache this week)

You are right about milky ways.

Opal fruits! They changed them to Starburst and they are yuck!

Potato puffs. They were in a crisp bag and were little squares of crisp type puffs full of air.

Oh and the really long red skipping ropes!

Trio chocolate bars, chocolate pretzels (not the ones out now as they don't taste the same), 2p chocolates in coloured foil & golf ball bubblegum. All very unhealthy stuff ;-)
Oh and Heinz baked bean pizza!! Yum.

When Nestle did Flipz... Chocolate covered pretzels. Cadburys now do something similar but they just aren't salty enough. I would make my own if I could buy a block of milk chocolate Nestle...

I wish I knew how to make crispy cakes like they did at school what were all chewy & sticky.

Xx

Griddlers onion flavour crisps, cheese and tomato potato puffs, cheese and bacon wotsits, Burton's fish and chips and chicken and chips savoury biscuits. Hmmm I've got a very savoury tooth!

When Nestle did Flipz... Chocolate covered pretzels. Cadburys now do something similar but they just aren't salty enough. I would make my own if I could buy a block of milk chocolate Nestle...

I wish I knew how to make crispy cakes like they did at school what were all chewy & sticky.

Xx

Try sainsbury. Theirs are yum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try sainsbury. Theirs are yum

Ooo thank you... I shall take a look &#128522; xx

Ooo thank you... I shall take a look &#128522; xx

I ate two big bags at the weekend. The Cadbury ones arnt savoury enough. You will find em in the xmas section.

I miss Safeway cheese and tomato bread wheels :(

Xx

Add golden syrup!

Everything getting smaller and more money. Xx

Ive found them online, yay... Il be taking a trip this week!

Anyone else that likes sweet & salty foods, have you tried (think its called...) Metcalfe's skinny topcorn sweet & salted... Great if you cant decide which you prefer.

Xx

Ooo just to chocolate? Oh Im going to put on lbs this week &#128522; xx

Yea melt your choc add your butter then syrup

Anyone remember the limited edition purple milky ways? They were purple in middle not white, think they were berry flavour mmm

And that purple wonka chocolate? I like purple hehe and wonka nerds while were on that one!

caramel fredos when they were taz bars!! And only 10p ha x

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back