Olympia 2013 show us your goodies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see what the new additives look like open?

Xx

Found these pics on ebay to keep us going till someone shows us the additives up close :)

Attachments

• additive1.jpg
    additive1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 495
  • additives2.jpg
    additives2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 517
Not very good as they are on my iPhone but here you go. Ive taken a few with & without flash but they are so much more pretty in real life. my pics dont do them justice. :( XxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882346.938871.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882370.038971.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882397.755876.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882418.454750.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882430.771953.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379882452.622556.jpg

Thank you, your a star :) xx

No problem. 😉
My fiancé was like why the hell are you taking pictures of stupid glitter at this time of the night!?
Men just don't get it 😞lol
Xx

I spared him the It's not glitter! It's a pigment talk 😁 x

Lol men really don't get it haha!!

I couldn't make the show currently in Spain so will b ordering from s2 xx

Hi! I got the nail art book on the Scratch magazine stand , it's signed by Helena Biggs aswell :) it was £7.99 ... I couldn't resist! Haha xx

View attachment 43523

I've just seen this book advertised in scratch, I bought it a few weeks ago from a shop in town called 'the works'
It's a bits and bobs crafty sort of shop, and I paid £2.99 for it! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've just seen this book advertised in scratch, I bought it a few weeks ago from a shop in town called 'the works'
It's a bits and bobs crafty sort of shop, and I paid £2.99 for it! X

Haha no way! What a bargain!! :)

Quick question to anyone who visited the s2 stand yesterday... Was Gigi's nail class book there? If it is and the queuing system issue has been resolved then I'm all over it! :) x

Quick question to anyone who visited the s2 stand yesterday... Was Gigi's nail class book there? If it is and the queuing system issue has been resolved then I'm all over it! :) x

I don't think it is x

Did anyone buy the new Scentsations? What are the fragrances like? And could someone please PM the price of the mini trio packs? Thanks :) xx

Did anyone buy the new Scentsations? What are the fragrances like? And could someone please PM the price of the mini trio packs? Thanks :) xx

I got them, I like the scents but if honest prefer all the previous ones, very Christmassy smells lol

I didn't get all my goodies with Scratch :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't get all my goodies with Scratch :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got to mine but there were only 5 bags left when I got them at 5ish,
She was telling me I was really lucky as they had gone through 2 days worth of stock yesterday, and they didn't know what they were going to do about today's show x

I've just spotted the free vinylux packs how did you get those I didn't get one and I queued for nearly 3 hours :)

I went to scratch first and I'm glad I did as it meant I had something to read in the mega S2 queue!! :) But there was a mistake in my goodie bag, I got two of the same glitter rather than one glitter and one foil which was a shame, at least two different glitters would have been better!! Oh well, can't really moan about a freebie but I've never tried foils and was looking forward to using it lol!!

I've just spotted the free vinylux packs how did you get those I didn't get one and I queued for nearly 3 hours :)

I don't know if you have to spend over a certain amount or something like that but it was just in my bag with the rest of my purchases along with a mini scrub fresh and the new catalogue.

I'm newly trained and have my starter kits so was only going to get the scratch subscription but I fell for a couple other things too. Was such a lovely day, my first time there. :D

kN59tTMl.jpg

Hope I've done the picture right.

Latest posts

Back