Olympia 2013 show us your goodies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Wanted to be nosy! What did you all pick up at the show?
Here's mine plus I bought a massive roo trolley case.
Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379870939.382248.jpg

Oooh what a lovely thread idea!!! I hardly had any money to spend today :-( ... But managed to get myself a scratch subscription and a nail art book 😍. Can't wait to see goodies that everyone got!! I'm gonna start saving for next year now haha... Awful seeing so much and not having the pennies!!! X

Oooh what a lovely thread idea!!! I hardly had any money to spend today :-( ... But managed to get myself a scratch subscription and a nail art book 😍. Can't wait to see goodies that everyone got!! I'm gonna start saving for next year now haha... Awful seeing so much and not having the pennies!!! X

Ooo where did you get your nail art book? Can I see a pic? ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo where did you get your nail art book? Can I see a pic? ;) xxx

Hi! I got the nail art book on the Scratch magazine stand , it's signed by Helena Biggs aswell :) it was £7.99 ... I couldn't resist! Haha xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379873241.222852.jpg

Here's mine :D

Only went to Scratch and S2.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379873515.155370.jpg

Oooo I may pick one up myself as I'll be doing my scratch membership ;) thanks xx

Oooo I may pick one up myself as I'll be doing my scratch membership ;) thanks xx

Your welcome! The goodie bag you get when you do the subscription is lovely too... Especially the little OPI pedi pack! Have a lovely time tomorrow ☺️
X

Some of my stuff from today, brill day but wow I'm shattered lol

Also got the scratch magazines subscrip and goody bag... Love it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 810
Would one of you lovely ladies share the pops of the new shellac collection when you have done them please I'm not sure what to order on tues 😏x

Would one of you lovely ladies share the pops of the new shellac collection when you have done them please I'm not sure what to order on tues 😏x

Someone has posted one on one of the other threads. I'll see if I can find it and post a link ;) xxx

Oh have they? The additives too? Thankyou Hun x

Oh have they? The additives too? Thankyou Hun x

No additives yet. Just colours. I can't bloody find it now lol x

Wanted to go s2 but other half didn't want to q :( also ordered a led portable manicure lamp since I'm starting out! Saw you walking around maz101. Loved yours t-shirts!! X x x
myjezyna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh don't worry too much Hun thankyou though :) x

I have brought that nail art book from the works book shop £2.99 a few weeks ago, great book!

Wanted to go s2 but other half didn't want to q :( also ordered a led portable manicure lamp since I'm starting out! Saw you walking around maz101. Loved yours t-shirts!! X x x
myjezyna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Your pic just reminded me that I needed a nail pillow but forgot one!! 😁 Xx

Loving this thread and seeing all your goodies. Wish I could've gone. Next time :)

Latest posts

Back