Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slm1234uk

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to start my collection of Harmony Gelish now I have finished my NVQ nail course.

Harmony are going to be at Olympia in September and wondered whether it would be worth waiting to buy it there instead in case they have special prices.

Has anyone been to this show before and maybe able to advise?

Thanks

I expect so! They are in Cardiff Sunday too!

The Nail Harmony stand is always rammed at the shows. I'm personally getting fed up of going to them because of the amount of people and how rude they can be. If it weren't for using it as an excuse for a break in London, I don't think I'd bother going to any of them anymore.

In the past they've had offers on such as vat free, but yes, extremely busy so you need to get there early and it's a good idea to have a list of what you want. I normally just order through my local distributer - and they sometimes have little extra deals that can really help you out when setting up... It's so expensive isn't it! (But worth it) xx

I'm going to this show for the first time & I am sooooo excited, Im hoping to grab a couple of colours there too so hoping they got some sort of offer on... Roll on & I'm also going for the weekend so going shopping in London too yay, hope to see some geeks there xxx

Anyone every heard of or used Beverlybeaute, they are selling gelish for £xxx a bottle. Seems to look like a professional site, but you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone every heard of or used Beverlybeaute, they are selling gelish for £xxx a bottle. Seems to look like a professional site, but you never know.

I've heard of them but haven't purchased anything from them xx

Anyone every heard of or used Beverleybeaute they are selling gelish for £xxx a bottle. Seems to look like a professional site, but you never know.

I believe this company is US based and due to new regulations nail polish cannot be shipped internationally. You might want to double check this information is correct before you decide to buy anything from them.

Anyone every heard of or used Beverlybeaute they are selling gelish for £xxx a bottle. Seems to look like a professional site, but you never know.

This is a US based company who are not legally entitled to sell many of the products they offer, including Harmony Gelish, in the UK. If a company has a distributor in the UK, as Harmony does, then they alone are legally allowed to sell that product exclusively in the country.

That particular website and those that pay to import stock from them are breaking the law.

The NH stand at beauty shows are always a two hour queue to get in to purchase. Apart from the delivery cost (as you are collecting it!) the prices are the same. I would take advantage of the next email you get with a discount off! It would be cheaper& easier on the feet!! ;)

Thanks, I did wonder about that website, all the prices are in pounds and couldn't find an address for them. Guess I will have to queue at Olympia!!

Hth! I sent a message to nail harmony asking about this company they replied

Nail Harmony UK
Hi Hayley, if you purchase any Harmony products from Beverley Beaute, you are illegally importing goods which are protected by intellectual property rights. You must be careful in choosing your suppliers, because cheap will almost certainly always mean illegal. When purchasing form them, you are not paying import duties and tax or VAT. This is the same as purchasing cigarettes or alcohol when you're on holiday, and not declaring what you have purchased which is illegal. You also are not covered by insurance and could easily cause massive reactions to yourself or others if they are counterfeit. Nail Harmony UK are the only legal source t purchase from in the UK. Sally Salon Services are also supplied by us and they are authorised to do so. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0800 0148300. Georgie.

The NH stand is always busy but I must have been lucky as the longest I have ever queued to get in is 20 mins at Olympia! Go with the names of the colours you want as the stands can be 2 deep so you won't get a chance to 'browse'. They usually do a 'VAT free' deal so you save 20% which is great when you're setting up :)

Love the beauty shows great for demos. Get to nail harmony early as they do sell out of popular colours.usually they do vat free but over that weekend they do vat free on line too so great for people that can't make the shows. :)

Looks like ill b taking a list & getting there for when it opens 10.00am so I been told :) can't wait never been before xx

This will be my first year going but I am mega excited!! What other companies are usually there as well as harmony?

The dedicated website for the show lists everything you need to know, including who will be exhibiting. You should have been on this site to register?

I haven't registered yet only just got a info and form with a trade magazine.

It's my first year going too and I'm so looking forward to it :)

I was just wondering if any knows if Beauty students are able to register for tickets? I have looked on the website but can't seem to find anything, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Latest posts

Back