Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeks, not that I'm counting but it's officially 21 days til the show whoo ii can't wait yayayayayay x x

I'm getting so EXCITED!!!! I have already made my list and narrowed it down a bit as it was a little long. :lol: Sweet Squared is my main stop.

Hi does anyone know how I would get to olympia on public transport from Yorkshire? Was going to set the cosy etc before deciding if to go by car or train x

Get a train to London and then the tube to Olympia. If you go onto the London transport website you can easily see how to get there from wherever your train gets in. You can just type in your destination on the journey planner and it will do the work for you.

There are some closures to tube stations on sundays for routine works etc, so I would sign up to get the emails to let you know what closures are in place too.

To avoid any confusion, I've amended the title of this thread to read "... September 2013". The exhibition does of course take place on 22nd and 23rd September, not the 13th!

Get a train to London and then the tube to Olympia. If you go onto the London transport website you can easily see how to get there from wherever your train gets in. You can just type in your destination on the journey planner and it will do the work for you.

There are some closures to tube stations on sundays for routine works etc, so I would sign up to get the emails to let you know what closures are in place too.

Thank you hun x

I'm getting so EXCITED!!!! I have already made my list and narrowed it down a bit as it was a little long. :lol: Sweet Squared is my main stop.

I need to start writing my list lol & start packing x

Not written a list yet. Ooh so excited lol. Dont think my bf will enjoy it tho lol

Ah the boyfriends are not meant to enjoy it they just there to carry the bags hahaa x x

Looking forward to it this year not got any places in particular to be I just like to mooch ive gone every year since being a student. I usually go alone so if anyone would like to meet up inbox me for my number :D:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email with my ticket, but it doesn't look as if there is two.. I registered my friend to come too.
Can someone who has tickets for two let me know if there were two tickets included in email? Does this make sense lol

Looking forward to it this year not got any places in particular to be I just like to mooch ive gone every year since being a student. I usually go alone so if anyone would like to meet up inbox me for my number :D:D

Hey Hun it's my first time going to Olympia :) so excited, I'm meeting up with a geek on the Sunday if it up for joining us xx

I'm still undecided whether to go... I've just done my HD brows course so don't reaaaally need to invest in much else at the moment, and I know I'll end up spending so much money if I go... But I don't wanna miss out! x

I'm still undecided whether to go... I've just done my HD brows course so don't reaaaally need to invest in much else at the moment, and I know I'll end up spending so much money if I go... But I don't wanna miss out! x

U Gota go haha xx

Yes I'll be going on the sunday daniellecaprice pm me your number and I'll text you when I get there:)

Evening geeks, is there anyone from the Somerset/Dorset area going to Olympia this year? I have checked last 12 or so pages and couldn't see a thread like this, be interesting to see who else is going too. I'm about 14 miles from Yeovil if anybody else is going from this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if the shellac wall racks are available to purchase on the cnd stall? Thanks in advance xx

Hello

I'm about to start training to be a therapist and plan to work from home. I will be starting with manicures and pedicures and CND Shellac. My next course will be waxing as these are my two main areas of interest.

I've registered for Olympia Beauty and will be going by myself but its before my course starts so I wondered if any of you have any recommendations on things to see/do, stands to visit or any other general tips! Are there many hands on demo's going on? I'd like to test some products before investing. I'm set on Shellac and am interested to see Vinylux so S2 will be on my list.

Someone told me yesterday about a new wax product that looks like pink bubblegum and doesn't use the linen strips - you just lift the edge and pull it off? Anyone know what it's called?

Lots of questions - sorry but want to make the most of my day!

Jo

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if the shellac wall racks are available to purchase on the cnd stall? Thanks in advance xx

I doubt it as they are pretty big and bulky x

Hello

I'm about to start training to be a therapist and plan to work from home. I will be starting with manicures and pedicures and CND Shellac. My next course will be waxing as these are my two main areas of interest.

I've registered for Olympia Beauty and will be going by myself but its before my course starts so I wondered if any of you have any recommendations on things to see/do, stands to visit or any other general tips! Are there many hands on demo's going on? I'd like to test some products before investing. I'm set on Shellac and am interested to see Vinylux so S2 will be on my list.

Someone told me yesterday about a new wax product that looks like pink bubblegum and doesn't use the linen strips - you just lift the edge and pull it off? Anyone know what it's called?

Lots of questions - sorry but want to make the most of my day!

Jo

I am sure you will love the S2 Stand with all the Shellac and Vinylux demos, I'm sure Geeg said there would even be something exciting happening whilst people were queuing this year!

I can't help with wax although I am sure there will be lots of stands and demos going on by all of the Hot Wax companies :)

Latest posts

Back