Olympia ticket

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebalook

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if you have received your ticket yet? this is my first time going to a trade show and i haven't got mine yet and getting a bit panicky as i need to book a train ticket. Also is it easy enough to get to in London? I will be coming by train from Derby then maybe a tube any help appreciated as i am so excited.

I get my tickets yesterday. Don't know about the trains-sorry!

I thought that online tickets are enough?

My advice is- Apply once again for your ticket but just an email version and you'll have a back up one. Just in case it didn't arrive by post.

Hi sunshineinme
confused by what you mean (thought online tickets were enough?)

I ordered my olympia tickets online but also need to book train tickets as i thoguht if i drove by car i would get completely lost, so looks like a train into London and then a tube to olympia.
thanks Debbie

I registered online and they sent me an E ticket, which says just print off and bring with you.

I have my train ticket booked for sunday, from Bham new street to London Euston and then will get the tube. ticket price was £19 return, which was the cheapest I could find.

Hi
Just wondered if you have received your ticket yet? this is my first time going to a trade show and i haven't got mine yet and getting a bit panicky as i need to book a train ticket. Also is it easy enough to get to in London? I will be coming by train from Derby then maybe a tube any help appreciated as i am so excited.

Hi hun,

Olympia is by Kensington tube station, which might be on the tube map as kensington (Olympia) which is on the District line (the green line). If you have a smart phone then you should be able to download a tube planner, or go onto www.tfl.gov.uk (I think) and plug in where your coming from and going to and it will tell you which route to take. HTH!

I just got mine in the post yesterday same! You'll probably find it will come tomorrow! It's very easy to find once your off the tube! Follow all the beauty babes! You'll see groups and groups going in and much quicker if you already have your pass!! Enjoy!

arrrrrrrrr thanks guys, i am going by myself and have never been to London on the train or used a tube lol sad i know at 36 but i am really excited but also ervous of getting lost. As soon as my ticket rrives i'll book my train xx Debbie

i still havent got mine either, should i be concerned yet?
:|

I don't have mine either :(

I got mine yesterday! But before I'd seen the post I ordered an E ticket online just incase, so maybe do that

Latest posts

Back