Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I went to olympia on tuesday and thought it was fantastic. I bought a few things including the new Brisa gel kit. I could'nt stop smiling the whole time. AND I feel so privileged to have met Mr and Mrs Geek, they were great and really friendly. Oh by the way, sorry to Liza if I bored her with all the questions (I went back about 5 times)lol but they were always smiling and helpful. Had a great day, but was very upset at the end when I got on the train and discovered that one of my earrings was missing. I don't know what they were worth, but had a great sentimental value as they were a mother's day pressie on sunday from my kids. Have'nt the heart to tell them yet. Anyone know if there's a lost & found desk at Olympia? Pleeeeease help if you do.

Sorry to babble on so much.

Aylin

Hi Aylin (pronounced - ILEEN) - it was lovely to meet you too (a number of times)!! You could try calling Trades Exhibitions (Pro Beauty Mag is same company) about your earing - sorry I don't know the number off my head but it is on here somewhere if you search!! Hope you find it - I didn't see anything :cry: Oh YOU COULD CHECK FOR THE NUMBER ON YOUR SHOW BROCHURE??

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Aylin (pronounced - ILEEN) - it was lovely to meet you too (a number of times)!! You could try calling Trades Exhibitions (Pro Beauty Mag is same company) about your earing - sorry I don't know the number off my head but it is on here somewhere if you search!! Hope you find it - I didn't see anything :cry: Oh YOU COULD CHECK FOR THE NUMBER ON YOUR SHOW BROCHURE??
Here is the number 020 76403001
Maybe someone kind has handed it in !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back