Olympic torch relay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukeofyork

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just wanted to share all my hard work today.
The Olympic torch is passing the shop tomorrow which is fab so to make the most of it we have decorated the shop, the window and made 100 goodie bags (with thanks to matrix and ewd for supplying some sample sachets)
there isn't much in the goodie bags a price list some samples and some sweets but its a little offering at leased lets just hope the weather is good and the crowds are big

And lets hope there is a large glass of something for me at the end of the day as it is going to be a busy one :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Well done you. I hope it goes really well and you generate lots of interest in the salon.

Probably too late to mention this now, but make sure you don't use any olympic logo's as they can be quick to jump on small businesses who use any of the copyright logo's and trademarks.

Ooh your near me then as its by where I am today too! Hope it went really well n I think it's a fab idea Hun xx

Exciting stuff, we have the torch passing our salon in July as well. Hope it all went well for you

We must all be close then as it was in my home town today too :) x

Yep passed through mine today at 7.30am! 😃

Yeah im in willenhall was really good but a busy day as i had back to back clients too but robed in help from family to give out goodie bags

Where are my other local geeks from

Yeah im in willenhall was really good but a busy day as i had back to back clients too but robed in help from family to give out goodie bags

I'm in Burton ;)

I'm dudley way x

Latest posts

Back