Olympic Weekend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes please Nik:hug:

Jac, your picture was fab. Good luck!

yay.... im going tomorrow (well now its today!...lol)
i hope i see some friendly faces as im going on my own.... please say hello to me :)

Jess
xox

I was there today and met Mrs Geek. By accident. EEK, forgot to curtsey... Felt a bit of a twit too, I saw GMG up on the stage for the Nailympics results and realised he's not who I thought he was... . My mate pointed 'him' out at earls court and I must have been looking in the wrong direction. So who was the other guy?
I spent lots at the creative stand but not much anywhere else.

PLEASE IM DESPERATE!!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RESULTS FOR FIBREGLASS YESTERDAY!!!:confused:

tamimac said:
I was there today and met Mrs Geek. By accident. EEK, forgot to curtsey... Felt a bit of a twit too, I saw GMG up on the stage for the Nailympics results and realised he's not who I thought he was... . My mate pointed 'him' out at earls court and I must have been looking in the wrong direction. So who was the other guy?
I spent lots at the creative stand but not much anywhere else.

There'll be no courtsying thank you :) ... I'm just a regular Jo-Shmo!! Was lovely to meet you though... and I am totally intrigued on who it was I was supposed to be married to at ExCeL:!:

Mrs Geek said:
There'll be no courtsying thank you :) ... I'm just a regular Jo-Shmo!! Was lovely to meet you though... and I am totally intrigued on who it was I was supposed to be married to at ExCeL:!:
Dunno hun, but he was white blonde and looked a bit like Owen Wilson. Nice to meet you tho, its good to put faces to names... and by the way... you do look just like your avatar:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back