Ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma99900

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just after some opinions.

The attached photo is a clients current hair - she wanted dip dye and done this at home

She wants it more blonde. I think the colour it is, is perfect for an 'inbetween' colour (I hate dark straight into a blonde) I was just going to do balyage V technique on the ends with bleach. Then tone if needed.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 119
Fp to the client that's not bad for an at home application! Yes your in the right idea just lift where you need it lighter the v technique will work well and tone if needed

That's what I would do, maybe lighten her up a bit more around her face x

Fp to the client that's not bad for an at home application! Yes your in the right idea just lift where you need it lighter the v technique will work well and tone if needed
I was just going to put the same! It's better than some hairdressers attempts I've seen! (Not on here before anyone thinks I'm on about them! :))

Application wise I would do what you've suggested I wouldn't lift it much more as you don't want a drastic colour difference between the 3 colours but depending how it lifts I would definetly tone x

Latest posts

Back