OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More bank holidays are coming up remember, if you dont get tomorrow might be middle next week???

Last edited:
More bank holidays are coming up remember, if you dont get tomorrow might be middle next week???

Yep :(

Do u supply tan samples browngorgeous? X

yup, quality stuff for all price ranges, no messin about!!!!! PM if you want!!! :biggrin:

I got my samples from Paul in speedy time doing my first sample tan tomorrow!! For some reason I'm struggling to get fox models! Ha ha they all want fakebake x

Tandare is very similar to a fake bake tan and cheaper to buy !!!!!!!!!! Good luck with samples Sarah!!!!!! :biggrin:

Update!! My tan arrived this morning :-D :-D :-D Got an extra litre of solution, 50 pairs of sticky feet and 50 pairs of briefs as compensation. Also got 2 posters. I'm a very happy bunny now - can't wait to advertise and use it!! Hope everybody else gets sorted very soon!!!!! Xx

Update!! My tan arrived this morning :-D :-D :-D Got an extra litre of solution, 50 pairs of sticky feet and 50 pairs of briefs as compensation. Also got 2 posters. I'm a very happy bunny now - can't wait to advertise and use it!! Hope everybody else gets sorted very soon!!!!! Xx

Happy for you! :biggrin: x x

Yay :) that's good! Happy for u xx

Im still waiting :-(

Im still waiting :-(

You should ring them and get that tracking number, at least then it'll give you peace of mind that it's on it's way!! I tracked it this morning and it had been put on the van for delivery at 2 this morning!! Was with me here late morning :) Think they've sent me the wrong posters, it says 'spray tan training available here'?! :-/ xx

Finally received mine!! didnt come with parcel force though. got extra solution & sticky feet. Tent was ripped tho :-(....getting another one sent out next thursday x

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid question but what is the thing thats in with sticky feet and thong for, i never had none of these things when i did my training? x

Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid question but what is the thing thats in with sticky feet and thong for, i never had none of these things when i did my training? x

Husband just pointed out its a hair net lol!

so has everyone got theirs now? Hope no one else is waiting! x

Hi Karen 89 etc lol
Yes did wonder what that thing was also until i started to pull it about and then realised it was a hair net (strange) lol
enjoy

I'm still waiting :-(

I'm still waiting :-(

No way!! Maybe it'll come today, I got an order last Friday from Eve Taylor, even though that was a holiday. Fingers crossed xx

Yeah fingers crossed. Everyone else seems to have got theirs but me. X

Latest posts

Back