OMG!!!FREE NVQ Assessment !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this correct...
The NVQ assessments ARE free...these will be done using which ever products WE choose to use ourselves....

But it is the CONVERSION course etc....that are free but only with the purchase of a kit ?

So the 2 things are totally separate is this right ?

If it is how I am thinking, then of course an nvq assessment, is not training,there will be NO training involved in this

but an assessment of how we work already...they are not teaching us anything, simply assessing and marking us...

So let me get this correct...
The NVQ assessments ARE free...these will be done using which ever products WE choose to use ourselves....

But it is the CONVERSION course etc....that are free but only with the purchase of a kit ?

So the 2 things are totally separate is this right ?

If it is how I am thinking, then of course an nvq assessment, is not training,there will be NO training involved in this

but an assessment of how we work already...they are not teaching us anything, simply assessing and marking us...
you got it !

So could I go and do this course etc with my EzFlow kit and not have to pay for the other products??
makes no diffrence what kit you use, it is an assesment and is not product biased or let, as with any nvq assesment any where .

makes no diffrence what kit you use, it is an assesment and is not product biased or let, as with any nvq assesment any where .

So I could go and take my own kit and not have to pay anything?
Don't have to buy a kit?

ahhh i see....in that case i am off to change the title of this thread...as there is no free training its a free assessment :)

Don't have to buy a kit?
Spot on mate,
Its only the Training courses you need to buy a kit by the sounds of it...
God knows where along the line this all got confusing, but by jolley that it is !!! Lol :green:

ahhh i see....in that case i am off to change the title of this thread...as there is no free training its a free assessment :)
should read govermet funded nvq as that is what it is.

I think it got confusing from the begining, as we thought it was free training. Know wonder i felt confused when i phoned. Glad it sorted though:), i was obviously having a blonde moment, any one want to join me in a virtual drink, think we all need one.

cheers...gulp:lol:

love jenny

Don't have to buy a kit?
no its an assesment. no kit purchase needed. Assuming you qualifie which i undersatnd there to be many catogories of funding yes, why is every one so sinical, i kn ow its novel to not to have to pay for something! make the most of it is for youx

no its an assesment. no kit purchase needed. Assuming you qualifie which i undersatnd there to be many catogories of funding yes, why is every one so sinical, i kn ow its novel to not to have to pay for something! make the most of it is for youx
i.e no fee to you, having read it back for to say that point its late for me

Well wouldn't it be Like a free qualification but by being assessed lmao...
OOO I'll have a virtual drinkypoo..make mine a double PG tips :D

Sounds cool. Do I have to go to a particular place or will they come to me?

lol emmsybabes, would you like that with one lump or two
xxx

Well wouldn't it be Like a free qualification but by being assessed lmao...
OOO I'll have a virtual drinkypoo..make mine a double PG tips :D
nvq is a qualification and yes no fee to u ! goverment trying to upskill the nation!

Sounds cool. Do I have to go to a particular place or will they come to me?
you will need to check, not to clear on that one x

lol emmsybabes, would you like that with one lump or two
xxx
OOOOOOO just the one for me hun....I'm driving home, don't want to go overdoing it now ...
Lmao :green:

I am very interested in the free nvq, but I need to brush up on some skills first, and get over my nervesnous of being watched :eek:

OOOOOOO just the one for me hun....I'm driving home, don't want to go overdoing it now ...
Lmao :green:

I am very interested in the free nvq, but I need to brush up on some skills first, and get over my nervesnous of being watched :eek:
u will be fine ! have a lokk at the standars on the habia website to see if your skills mee the requirments, give me a call if you want any help hun, allways a pleasure too see you x

But.....not being funny here.....what difference would it make to me getting this?
Would it make me a better tech?
Does it mean that because I don't possess this qualification I'm gonna be sat on the bench so to speak?

But.....not being funny here.....what difference would it make to me getting this?
Would it make me a better tech?
Does it mean that because I don't possess this qualification I'm gonna be sat on the bench so to speak?
only u will know if you will be sitting on the bench !!

its a choice that is being offered, as we all understand it. It is NOT yet compulsary, not sure if it will be but any knowledge is important partticulary as you r and educator? NVq has a level of quailtyt assurance, I know that there is not everything i can teach a student to complete there nvq on a begginers course.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thng as a free NVQ and assessments are all charged for individually as a rule ... Assesors get paid for assessing so who is promoting herself then??? Again. And using the geek site to do it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back