OMG has anyone seen the news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Yes I seen it, my inlaws flew out from there this morning, it's shocking.

Yep, I said yesterday, where is the third one, now we know. London was to tight for them. At least the police got them and one of them got burned himself, thats justice in my book. I think that the bomb squad in London deserve our utmost respect for being brave enough to dismantle those bombs to keep the evidence in tact. But what a sad world we live in when people think the answer to their problems is to use a bomb:cry:

First the car bombs in London, now this, whats next? :cry: I hate it when this type of thing happens, I have friends and family that work in London on a daily basis, including Hubby :cry:
I'm on edge every day.

I hope to god nothing else happens.

Its so scary we always think we are safe up here boy were we wrong:cry:

My other half thinks the London scare was staged to make it look like they were going to attack there and focus all the security attention away from where they were hoping to cause more damage than they did

Good theory though he did say yesterday that something wasnt right with where the car was parked in London with congestion tolls and it was parked illegally.

Makes you wonder don't it :cry::cry::cry:

Innocent people getting killed yet again, for reasons well out of our control.

I am still in a state of shock that something like this can happen so close to home.
The fact that it was one of Glasgow Airports busiest days, as schools had just broken up for the summer holidays just makes it all the worse. That airport was full of families heading out for their hard earned holidays.

How brave and heroic those people nearby, and the first police officers on scene who tackled the man on fire.

I still cannot believe this happened in Scotland never mind just 20 minutes from where I live.

I am gutted that Glasgow, my home town, has become the subject of terrorist activities. I have been down South for over 22 years and you get so immune to alerts ... what do you do? :cry:

The first major terrorist attack on Scottish soil....in the past IRA never touched Scotland...some papers are saying it's becuase Gordon Brown is from Scotland, trying to hit him where it hurts in his first days as PM.

The first major terrorist attack on Scottish soil....in the past IRA never touched Scotland...some papers are saying it's becuase Gordon Brown is from Scotland, trying to hit him where it hurts in his first days as PM.

i was thinking the exact same thing cathie

Latest posts

Back