OMG, mobile nail tech advertising stupid prices Grrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
on Gumtree,

full set of acrylics £10
hollywood toes £10
then this little gem... "Discounts for block and multiple bookings please ask"

Jeez, isn't £10 discounted enough! lol

then another nail tech ad stating.. FULL SET TAKES APPROXIMATELY 45 MINUTES.

ANY NAIL TECH THAT TAKES OVER AN HOUR TO DO A SINGLE SET OF NAILS IS A BEGINNER, SO BEWARE!

Beware? Beware of what? Yep, I'm sure there are lots of rogue nail techs, just as there are rogue traders in every walk of life but bloomin hell, we all have start somewhere!

It sure is cut throat out there and makes you wish there was industry standard pricing. ;)))

Well I've been doing nails for about 14 years and it still takes me about an hour to do a full set. Those are just silly prices to charge if they are a qualified tech, what can they be thinking of charging those prices and what products are they using? Probably the cheapest on the market. They can't be making much profit can they?:rolleyes:

Well she's working for free I'm guessing the stupid woman, good luck to her! I hope she enjoys being skint...and any client who prefers the "rush job" she's more than welcome to.

This is really a rant rather than a question and therefore would be better as a blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back