Omg segull attack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Right geeks I've had an awful day I was driving along with my fiancé we were chatting laughing listening to music I was having a lil cheeky cigarette out the window.I was looking out of the window singing our favourite tune when I noticed a bloody great big seagull flying towards the car I literally ducked you know when a bird flyes over the car close you automatically duck well it's a good bloody job I did coz the beast flew through my window and out my fiancée literally pooped my pants was flapping screaming the most horrid experience what the hell it was bizare lmfao then ten mins ago I took my puppy Gary outside for toilets he sniffed around done his business fantastic I look over at my fire place and he is right in there laying a Christmas log in my fire lmao he has never done this before lol the only thing I can think of is that he is forward planning for Christmas the dirty lil bugger he looked at me as if to say wats your problem and walked off huffing and puffing at me. I love my pup but S*I* if this is going to become a regular habit I'll have to block me fire don't want santa treading Yule tide log round my gaff lol xxx

I don't think you can move it... only one of the Mods can do that.

A lot of people are posting blog like threads lately, so I don't blame you for making the assumption that you post stuff like this on the main forum :hug:

Freaky story by the way :Scared:

That's ok.

To post a blog, click Other on the tool bar, click blogs from the drop-down menu, then click Post to Your Blog from the Options menu.

Hope that helps.

I don't think you can move it... only one of the Mods can do that.

A lot of people are posting blog like threads lately, so I don't blame you for making the assumption that you post stuff like this on the main forum :hug:

Freaky story by the way :Scared:

I really did think I could post here there is lots of blog posts on here at the mo :eek:Lol do you think one of the mods would blog it for me so I don't have to write it again.tell me bout it I'm propa freaked out bout it it was horrible and then the pup poopin in my fire wot a bloody liberty that was the icing on the cale lmao :Love:

If you copy & paste your original post to a blog, one of the lovely mods might close this and direct people to the blog. Saves you having to type again :)

I really did think I could post here there is lots of blog posts on here at the mo :eek:Lol do you think one of the mods would blog it for me so I don't have to write it again.tell me bout it I'm propa freaked out bout it it was horrible and then the pup poopin in my fire wot a bloody liberty that was the icing on the cale lmao :Love:

You can just copy and paste it... right click, hold and drag the mouse over the text you want to copy and then right click again and hit copy... then you can go into blogs and right click and hit paste and there you go... sorry if you knew that already.

I am crying with laughter! Please do write it as a blog, I for one will follow your blogs religiously if you do. Thanks for brightening up my evening! :D

You can just copy and paste it... right click, hold and drag the mouse over the text you want to copy and then right click again and hit copy... then you can go into blogs and right click and hit paste and there you go... sorry if you knew that already.

Ohh noooooo I'm on an iPad I can't do it can I I don't think right who is a md and I'll ask them no I didn't know how to do it I'm a tad slow lol

Right geeks I've had an awful day I was driving along with my fiancé we were chatting laughing listening to music I was having a lil cheeky cigarette out the window.I was looking out of the window singing our favourite tune when I noticed a bloody great big seagull flying towards the car I literally ducked you know when a bird flyes over the car close you automatically duck well it's a good bloody job I did coz the beast flew through my window and out my fiancée literally pooped my pants was flapping screaming the most horrid experience what the hell it was bizare lmfao then ten mins ago I took my puppy Gary outside for toilets he sniffed around done his business fantastic I look over at my fire place and he is right in there laying a Christmas log in my fire lmao he has never done this before lol the only thing I can think of is that he is forward planning for Christmas the dirty lil bugger he looked at me as if to say wats your problem and walked off huffing and puffing at me. I love my pup but S*I* if this is going to become a regular habit I'll have to block me fire don't want santa treading Yule tide log round my gaff lol xxx

your mad mrs!! That really cheered me up, you ceratianly have a great sense of humour and way with words- rofl xx:lol::lol:

I am crying with laughter! Please do write it as a blog, I for one will follow your blogs religiously if you do. Thanks for brightening up my evening! :D

I'm glad it made u laugh I'm trying to do it now I'm glad I have brightened your evening xx

This happened to a friend of mine ( not the pooping in the fire place lol ) but she had literally closed her window 5 secs before one hit her window! It would surely have knocked her out it it had hit her causing her to crash! Lucky it didn't hit your fiancé and lucky he had his window open to!
What's up with all the suicidal seagulls lol
Hope things get better!! X

Ohh noooooo I'm on an iPad I can't do it can I I don't think right who is a md and I'll ask them no I didn't know how to do it I'm a tad slow lol

Don't worry, I'm sure you can leave it here, but the next funny story should be blogged... it's much more relaxed over in blogland ;)

I love real stories like this- so bizarre. Did anyone ever see the programme on either BBC 3 or quest- cant remember but basically it's about strange accidents people have. This poor guy went to NewZealand to visit his son and while there decided to do a parchute jump, unfortuantley something went wrong when landing and he broke his leg, he was then left to get about in a wheelchair for duration of his visit. Anyway he went to a seaworld centre and put his fingers in one of the tanks and one of the fish latched onto his finger, he frantically tried to shake the thing off which then splashed back into the tank with a force causing a mini tidal wave in the tank and soaking him. He the thought he would try and have a look at the penguins which took him down a ramp, he couldn't grasp the hand railing down the ramp and went head first smashing into the penguins tank breaking his nose. Sorry Colleen I kinda took over your thread, but every time i think of it and now your story it gives me a giggle xx

Don't worry, I'm sure you can leave it here, but the next funny story should be blogged... it's much more relaxed over in blogland ;)

I'm blogging it now my lovelies xxxhow do I close thread xx

You would have to delete it, but that would mean the whole thing would go including others' posts.

If you want to do that, you'd need to go into the thread and click edit and delete.

Latest posts

Back