targeted by gang

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susie love, nothing to add really more than what's already been said.... just know that a lot of people here are thinking of you and hope things start to turn around for you soon.
:hug:

suze thats awful!! i dont understand what these gangs get from making other ppls lives a misery. sometimes i think they do it for the attention be it from mates parents or even the police. i think its sad to be honest, they need to grow up and get a life and find summat better to do then torment innocent people. xx

Suzie sending you hugs babes :hug:
Maybe you could contact cab and ask for their advice there are lots of groups that maybe able to help especially with your hubby being unwell.

I'm so sorry reading your post made me feel for you and Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you in your hard times and sending hugs!!

xxx

do these kids live in a private house or a housing association house, if they do contact the housing association and you can get a log off them,
you fill it out then if anything kicks off you record each and every event.
also ring the police on the 0845 number) each and everytime this happens, it is probably happening to someone else, so the more it is logged the more something can be done about it.
if the boys do live in housing association house the log you get given will be used and they are more likely to be prosecuted.
it is a little different if they live in privately owned homes but call the police and use your log, it may be worth finding out if this is happening to other people.....but make sure you call the police everytime you have trouble or even if you feel intimidated.

Just heard on the news that 12yr twin boys have got an asbo keeping THEM apart during the day except for when they are at home. It mainly applies between school hours but they can't go to certain places after school either - so Susie keep on with recording as much evidence as you can and get an asbo slapped on these cretins:mad:

Take care hun:hug:

hi

let me know if i can help, me and hubby in a bike club could get the boys together and pay them a little visit (ha ha )
but seriously
they will get court eventually, they always do

keep you chin up

were all on your side, and you can vent your frustration whenever you like we will liston and help if we can

joanna

National Service needs to be reinstated! when they get in trouble with the law instead of community service (i.e. painting an house???) sling them in the army then they'll see who's clever and hard!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply to my thread, you lot have given me some very good advise and its lovely to have your suport.
Unfortunatly they came back at 3.30am this morning and broke into Ben's car (daughters boyfriend) The car alarm going of is what woke me but they were long gone by the time we got out side, there was nothing to steal from the car but we have the damage done to the drivers door, the sods put a crow bar into the top of the door frame and bend the door down until they can put a hand in and unlock the door.
My naibours son told us which lads were bosting at school today about how many times they have hit us this year, don't know why they bother, its not like they've made any money out of us.
Still we have a bit of progress, the police woman who rang Paul this afternoon said she is now linking all the insedents together and with everything else thats been happening around here we should be a priority for cctv on the car park.

Aw hun, i am so sorry this is happening to you & your family - I really hope you can get it sorted soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Susie I've not been on much in the past few days. SO SORRY to hear all this cr*p you've got going on, hope things get better soon:hug:

What the hells wrong with these people :twisted: ?
I so hope the police are helping you right now. :hug:
Love to you and yur family xx

little ba$%#@&ds!!!! At least the police seem to be taking it seriously. If something doesnt happen (ie cctv) then youshould remind them regularly. Thinking of you all and hope things improve SOON.xxx

glad the police are finally starting to do something, I cannot believe this is happening and they are only JUST starting to act. Its unbelievable.

Dont let the little b******* grind you down :hug: :hug:

thanks guys, I'm ok its Kay I'm worried about, she's realy upset about all this, I keep telling her they are not stupid enough to touch her, but she's still upset.

I hope the situation ends for you soon. I cant imagine how down this must be making you feel, Lets hope these s**t bags get what they deserve and sooner rather than later. :hug:

Im so sorry this is still going on, hope the little s**ts are caught red handed real soon. Karma will come back and bite them on the a*s.
Hugs
Rachel:hug:

oh bless her, at least the police are taking steps to do something.

Latest posts

Back