OMG solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Do they do the chocolate in 500 ml bottles? Can only see smaller bottles of original on their site? I want a 16% but don't use enough of it to warrant buying a litre bottle...

Sent from my HTC Desire

Can you just not ring them up and ask? :)

I'm sure they would beagle to give yo a quicker answer than waiting for replies o. Here?

Terry

Yeah I can, if I get a spare minute lol. Just thought someone might know the answer..

Sent from my HTC Desire

Lol - yep - know what you mean. I do things like that sometimes, and then sit back and wonder....why didn't I just pick up the phone in the first place? Lol

Hope someone comes to your plea :)
Terry

Do they do the chocolate in 500 ml bottles? Can only see smaller bottles of original on their site? I want a 16% but don't use enough of it to warrant buying a litre bottle...

Sent from my HTC Desire

Hi JaffaCake,

We do a chocolate solution in the 500ml in each percentage: 9%, 12%, 16% and 20% the price depends on the percentage you would like.

If you would like to order it is best to phone our customer service team on 01204 374 340.

Betsy

Thanks Betsy, I did call and speak to someone yesterday who confirmed that you do it in 500ml bottles.

I'm surprised that the price varies by % though as it doesn't for litre size or original solution?

Someone is supposed to be getting back to me to let me know if you do any offers ie buy 2 get one free? I was told that postage applied on any size order also, no free postage if you spend over a certain amount?

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thanks Betsy, I did call and speak to someone yesterday who confirmed that you do it in 500ml bottles.

I'm surprised that the price varies by % though as it doesn't for litre size or original solution?

Someone is supposed to be getting back to me to let me know if you do any offers ie buy 2 get one free? I was told that postage applied on any size order also, no free postage if you spend over a certain amount?

Sent from my HTC Desire

Hia,

We havent currently got any offers on the solutions and yes the postage does depend on the size of the order!

If someone doesnt get back to you today, call and ask for me tomorrow on 01204 374 340

Betsy

Latest posts

Back