OMG -spray tanners help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ever used the 12% omg on myself once and although it looked nice when it was just sprayed on and nice on a night out but I went to an open air concert the following day the colour of it in day light was horribly orange. I was actually embarrased and kept my arms covered through the whole thing. The fade off was quite bad too.

I only ever used the 12% omg on myself once and although it looked nice when it was just sprayed on and nice on a night out but I went to an open air concert the following day the colour of it in day light was horribly orange. I was actually embarrased and kept my arms covered through the whole thing. The fade off was quite bad too.

Ditto

I have(and am using) used OMG after using another brand... I am 50/50... I am unhappy with the results if you want a dark natural tan. OMG goes ORANGE!! no doubt about it! I had problems.. requested a trial pack which I had and it seemed ok. BUT when spray tanning a very pale person who wants a darker tan (even VERY slighty) it def goes orange. Tried and tested.. my previous tan I could spray very light clients and be left with a nice natural BROWN. OMG... you need to do something because although your smell range is nice the orange tan that is left will leave you with no clients :-( I have spray tanned for a long time and I love the results on SOME clients and I hate the results on some clients. My previous spray tan I LOVED it on all clients ... sadly before you ask I can no longer stock my previous tan otherwise I would!!

Last edited:
You Dont have to worrie about using the 12%, it will be perfect for skin tone as you already have a light tan and if you tan well in the sun.
Theres nothing orange about the OMG Tan. Unless you over do it! Theres lots of posts about OMG Tan and people compliment it on how natural it is. With your skin tone a 9% wouldnt make a huge difference. It would be quiet a subtle tan. I only use it for very fair/pale skin toned clients.

If your friend uses the OMG products regularly, she will be able to tell you what each solution is like and whats best for you. Going off what youve said regarding your skin tone, i would have any doubt in spraying you with a 12%!

Let us know what you choose to do!

Betsy x
Nothing Orange unless you over do it??? so that says if you over do it Orange will be there... I have complained about orange tones??? I keep getting told there are no orange tones. BUT apart from the lovely smell this range has I am not convinced at all... and now will have to invest more money in a new range due to complaints from those who want a darker colour. If you want a light change in colour OMG is fine... anything else I would not back it at ALL!!

Nothing Orange unless you over do it??? so that says if you over do it Orange will be there... I have complained about orange tones??? I keep getting told there are no orange tones. BUT apart from the lovely smell this range has I am not convinced at all... and now will have to invest more money in a new range due to complaints from those who want a darker colour. If you want a light change in colour OMG is fine... anything else I would not back it at ALL!!

I know its such a shame as they are really good with everything else they sell. Prices are good and customer service is normally good too. Its just the solution that let's them down. i'm left with 2 litres of the stuff that I can't use as I don't get repeat business with it.

By over doing i meaning i mean putting someone in a 16%-20% when they have a pale skin tone or applying to much solution to the skin. For some reason people feel the need to apply 3coats of tan. ( im not saying this stands for everyone, but its the feedback iv had recently) I have recieved pictures of the orange results people have had and we came to the conclusion people just spray too much on in most cases!
If you put a darker percentage on very fair skin, it will have a un-natural effect due to their natural skin tone.
As i always say tanning solution is all down to personal preferance. Even though i work for OMG, i am not biased! i genuinley love the tan. As my colleges say i get very defensive if some one was to give bad feedback. Thats why im always here to help.

Betsy

Last edited:
Iv posted this picture before.. this is the 20% in the OMG Solution. I have a medium skin tone and tan well in the sun. This is one coat of the Solution.

Attachments

• tann[1].jpg
    tann[1].jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 133
Lovely colour in the picture betsy... i wouldnt use the term orange to describe that!! x x

Iv posted this picture before.. this is the 20% in the OMG Solution. I have a medium skin tone and tan well in the sun. This is one coat of the Solution.
Awww Betsy xxxx You sound like a protective mummy!!! Bless you x:hug: You look lovely on this piccie xx

Awww Betsy xxxx You sound like a protective mummy!!! Bless you x:hug: You look lovely on this piccie xx

Ha! Thanks Emma!

I am the OMG Queen! :lol: xx

how did you get on with your tan?

Latest posts

Back