OMG spray tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helpplease

Reaction score
Hi, Just wanted to know if anyone has used OMG tanning solution before?

I got a 9 % litre bottle free when I brought my kit and havent ever used or heard much about this product. I have arranged to spray tan my friends for free tomorrow night, mainly because I need the practice, being a newbie but also don't feel I can charge for a product that I don't really know anything about or how the results will come out.

Your comments on colour etc would be appreciated, at least I can pre-warn them if its not a good colour lol...

Thank you x :wink2:

Hi there,

I am Betsy, I am the Spray tan Technician for OMG Tanning Solutions.

This is a new Spray tanning solution, your friends or your clients may not of heard of it. But you can show them how nice OMG is.

The 9% is a gorgeous colour. You can use it on any skin type, I use it for people who have very fairskin that dont tan well in the sun. It gives them a real light sunkissed glow.

You will not have a problem with the solution at all, unless your friends your spraying are thinking they are going to be really dark off it. Its a really nice natural colour, nothing orange or fake about it!

you wont have any problems with it!
If you do tell me!

Good Luck :)

I use OMG and have not had any complaints at all with it. the 9% is a lovely colour as Betsy said for fairer skinned people or even first time tanners.

I sprayed a couple of girls the darker 20% the other week as they are darker skinned with dark hair and they loved it. It was my first time doing the 20% so wasn't sure what it was going to turn out like - but they loved it!

OMG isn't a well known brand but I have had good results so far with it so I am happy and my clients are happy - and are returning! :biggrin: HTH's

ohh and no I dont work for or have any connection with OMG apart from using their products lol.

a couple of weeks ago i was getting tan samples and came across omg and i'm sure they had a special offer on of like £19.99 per litre or something like that and i was so tempted to try it with it being so cheap but i chickend out haha you do tend to get what you pay for when it comes to products don't you so was worried about wasting money when there's so much more i want to learn and purchase. the offer they've got on at the moment is free disposables with a solution purchase.
x

I'd be interested to hear how it lasts/fades too as this is as important to me as the initial colour.

Just been looking on their website, do the smelly solutions only come in the higher %? I tend to use 8,10,12 and very occasionally 16% at the moment so assume that OMG aren't as dark for people to be using 20%? :Scared:

Quite happy with my A-tan but did like the sound of the chocolate and cherry ones....mmmmm........lol

Hi,

As OMG is rather new the solution was priced at £19.95 per litre as a promotional offer only. Its now at its original selling price and you do get a tan pack with this also.
As for the darkness of the solution, if you buy a 20%, it will contain 20% DHA. Therefore it is dark. . i have it . . :lol: even though it sounds extreme, its still very natural.
The result colour lasts around 4-5 days depending on the clients skin and It fades gradually over 7-10 days
In the fragrence range we have now got a 9% solution as well as the higher percentages. Cherry is my personal favorite :) x

Hi, Just wanted to know if anyone has used OMG tanning solution before?

I got a 9 % litre bottle free when I brought my kit and havent ever used or heard much about this product. I have arranged to spray tan my friends for free tomorrow night, mainly because I need the practice, being a newbie but also don't feel I can charge for a product that I don't really know anything about or how the results will come out.

Your comments on colour etc would be appreciated, at least I can pre-warn them if its not a good colour lol...

Thank you x :wink2:

I have used the 9% cherry and the 20% with terrible results, I have been tanning a number of clients since 2009, and have a great clientelle. This product is orange tinted and yellow, my clients have a range of tans and are not afraid to try any new solutions that I use. I currently use Brown Bitz - 10% Cherry 12% Sherbet and for the dancers only 20% Coconut. I have also been using Sunlabs with good results and Sienna X for my wedding ladies. OMG the name says its all.. Or thats what my ladies say OMG what have u done to me. May I also add I am mobile and I spray approx 28-40 customers a week, and 80% I use Brown bitz. I dont work for Brown Bitz, I order online, or email for a delivery.

I use OMG tanning solutions and i do not have a problem with them i think that the tan it self is a very natural looking colour and looks lovely when done :) i would recomend them xx

I also reccommend OMG i absolutely love it!! As do my clients who many said its the best colour theyve had I do find I use the 9% more than anything but always aim to give a natural tan rather than an obvious 'spraytan' - think this just depends on your client base/area though - Id try a sample as it really looks like its down to personal preference and customers needs from the sound of it!x

I have been using then for a couple of months now - they fade brilliantly & give a natural colour - I use 9% cherry & vanilla - live the free feet, hats etc with any purchase

Hi, OI wonder if you can help me. I am now trained in spraytanning and looking for a machine and again OMG works out pretty good valu for money, but I am unsure whether to go for the HVLP5008 or the TS20. Can you advise?
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back