OMG Take a look at these!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i took a look at the toenails and felt rrreally sick ,then i looked at the finger nails omg bet she couldnt even dress herself,disgusting.

tracey,going really green.

were they real nails or false?

and do they wear shoes?

they make me feel sick eeeeewwwwwww!

OMG! I'm on a pedicure course tomorrow, it's only taken me 3 years of self employment to summon up the courage to do it cos I hate other people's feet, and those babies are going to give me nightmares tonight!

:suprised:

Oh my they are all bad!! what a huge turn-off my boyfriend has just said ahahaha!!

they are awful

Charmaine

:D

" were they real nails or false? " (Originally quoted by Katmoz33)
I think it was a mixture of both, but i can't say that the toenails are gonna catch on, i think this is for minority groups only:lol: Thank god! Lol

Ha ha ha Sarah a.k.a Sassy Hassy, sorry for that! Although i'm sure they won't have feet or nails quite like that! Here's hoping anyway!:eek:
Anyways good luck with your course, and let us know how you get on. Pedicures aren't that bad once you get used to them! And just think how much nicer their feet will be for it! I for one love having my feet massaged and would be seriously disappointed (probably spelt wrong) if every technician refused to do pedi's! Plus just think of that extra income! Just be sure to bring an angle grinder with you! Lol!

Take Care (Oh and er sweet dreams!)

and i thought mine were getting long!!!!!

Just plain gross

Yuk!!!!

They are horrible! I dread to think whats living in them :eek: and the toe nails what more can you say!!! x

how does one walk normally with toe nails like those??? Yikes!

Bodacious said:
http://www.nailpassion.com/famousf/kermi/wnkermi.jpg

they remind me of the bio sculpture advert withthe weird looking nail beds!
Those are horrible!

Mrs Geek said:
how does one walk normally with toe nails like those??? Yikes!
I think I read somewhere that they have to wear platforms all the time to stop them scraping :eek: - imagine how cold your feet would be, mine are bad enough in thick socks and shoes:!:

Thanks, RSB, I got it now :)

Latest posts

Back