Omg Tanning Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareg1979

Reaction score
Just thought Id post re OMG spray tan kit and solutions as when I was looking at buying I wanted recommendations and more info myself!

I ordered my kit with them after the last bank holiday, it came within 2 days and I have since used the 9% and it has come out really well.

The machine itself seems to be a good machine (HVLP5008) and the tent is OK...not one of the best but it will do!

So all in all I would definitely recommend the kit....for the price it is a bargain! :lol:

Hi
I am pondering over what machine to buy and finding it very difficult can you tell me if you use this machine as home use only or do you use it for a spray tanning business.
thanks,

I too have just ordered the 5008 machine, 3 litres of tan and free disposables, all for £279 including 48hr delivery from OMG - so i think its a great deal. And spoke to a really helpful guy who checked it was in stock and got one out of the warehouse for me before I ordered (as I know some people had problems recently with receiving orders from these people).

Will let you know how I get on with machine/tan xxx

Hi
I am pondering over what machine to buy and finding it very difficult can you tell me if you use this machine as home use only or do you use it for a spray tanning business.
thanks,

The 5008 is a professional machine for business and personal use. I use this machine in the salon and also use it for the spray tan courses. It has never let me down and the most popular machine you can buy x

I ordered mine late on thurs and contacted them on Friday as I'm a bit wary after reading feedback on here. They said they were just about to contact me as all o their tents are damaged but they'd going to send me one anyway to get me started then will send on another one. Jus hope it comes on tuesday as I'm getting grained weds and already have tans booked in for this week!!! Eeek!!! Xxx

I think the whole issue over deliveries not coming in time was because they under anticipated the huge orders they were going to get at a beauty show and ran out of stock!! Lol.

I ordered solution of them on the 18th April and was told it was going to be delivered 3 days later... It didn't arrive until the 28th lol, and that's because I was on the phone everyday with them giving off stink!!

Cannot fault the solution though, the 9% is my personal favourite (it lasted well over 10 days on me) and all of my clients love it - I've got my 20% addicts!! Lol.

I also have a 5008 machine and it's never let me down (touch wood!!).

Hope you all get on well with it :) xx

I had a look on their site, their prices seem to good to be true!
Especially as they give away the disposables with the solution too!!

Is there any members on here from OMG?

Is their fragranced solution nice??

I had a look on their site, their prices seem to good to be true!
Especially as they give away the disposables with the solution too!!

Is there any members on here from OMG?

Is their fragranced solution nice??

I'm not a member, but I use their solution. I use Tropical Coconut, Cherry Bomb, Sublime Chocolate and Original (which smells like baby wipes, it's lovely).

I used Suntana before and it had the same fragrances but not original. Personally, I'm not keen in cherry bomb. I think it smells very synthesised and almost plasticy in comparison to the Suntana cherry. But that's just my opinion!! The others are really lovely :) xx

I use the OMG products and Am very happy with them. Clients love it and have said how they like the colour and how it fades off nice and even. The fragrances smell nice too. I prefer the chocolate and coconut ones personally. They are still pretty new to tabs so hence the prices I think. But I'm not from OMG, just use their products. If you look for Betsy on here she is the trainer with them if you want more info.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

They are new to TANS not tabs! Sorry, on my phone. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I bought my machine, kit, disposables from OMG as it was a fab price :)
Machine is great but not getting on too well with the tan (so far). Tanned the usual guinea pigs lol and 12% looked really orange. 9% had a really subtle guide spray which i struggled to see where i'd spray, but it did look better than 12%. Have samples of 16 + 20 so going to give them a go :)
xx

Ive just changed over to OMG and I really love it! I do all the DHA percentages in the Cherry bomb scent which all my clients love and the little disposable tanning packs you get with the tan are just amazing. I can't fault OMG. Yes, they may take a bit longer to deliver, but that just means you keep an eye on ur stock control and order a bit earlier. Well worth it. We all love the 16%. Couldn't get over how stunning it looked on one of my clients last week. She was going to a wedding and was well chuffed!

I just recently ordered solution from OMG and I had mine delivered the next day. I love the product and the service was great.

Would some body please e mail the price on the starter kit offer . I've been thinking about starting spray tans. Do they do a course?
I've been in house trained but need certificate :) thanks in advance i sometimes don't get on here for a couple of days.

I ordered my kit last Thurs and after a bit of confusion re my surname recieved it on Monday, it has a damaged tent but I had been warned previously about this and they are sending a new one on to me as soon as they come back in. I got the 12% and only used it on my guinea pig tonight but she is loving it so far. The tropical coconut is a winner aswell :D So far so good and im impressed after hearing some horror stories after the Scottish Beauty Show back log!!

Great to finally be up and running and mobile!

Would some body please e mail the price on the starter kit offer . I've been thinking about starting spray tans. Do they do a course?
I've been in house trained but need certificate :) thanks in advance i sometimes don't get on here for a couple of days.

Hi there,

We do hold spray tanning courses at our training centre in Bolton, Manchester on a regular basis. On successful completion of the course you will recieve a certificate which will enable you to public liabilty insurance.
If you were to come on one of our courses you would be able to pick up a spray tanning kit on the same day.
The link to our website is www.omgtanningsolutions.com on there we have all the training information and the products and kit we have..

if you would like more information on anything, just ask! :)

Betsy x

I ordered and paid for the kit on Tuesday, it arrived this morning. It's a great kit for £279, the machine is great, I sprayed my Niece today with the 16% cherry and she loved it (she said she wanted to drink it, it smelt so good)

Sebastian, I believe is the Manager and the customer care he offers is second to none.

I had originally gone with a competitor, but was let down on the day of purchase. Although most of the threads about OMG delivery were negative, I did like the fact that Betsy popped up to apologise and gave an update.

If you are wanting a kit go with OMG :):biggrin:

Latest posts

Back