OMG Tanning Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sktanning

Reaction score
Hi
Ive got my training with OMG tomorrow & you get 3 ltrs of solution with the course. Is was just wondering which was the most popular DHA to get.
Thanks
Simone

HI Simone

Our Customers tend to use 10% the most. It is an all round solution as it will do light and dark skin along with medium.

I think most other tanning companies will tell you the same. 10% is an all rond best seller.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Trinitia

I assume you have now done your training, hope you enjoyed it.

I find the most popular percent solution is 12% then 10% then 14% (I don't use the brand you mention either) but each area will use different percentages to suit the clients needs.

A few areas will use 8% a lot as people just want a glow then other areas will find that the higher percent solutions (14% &16%) are the most poplar as the clients want to be dark.

Thanks for your comments.
I did the training which was fab, got a spray myself & am overall happy with the initial results of OMG solutions. I got one of each as i'm just starting thought that was best. Looking forward to testing all my other samples now. LA Tan today. :lol:

Latest posts

Back